Rate Sergi Carber (chad?)

Give him a buzz cut and see all his appeal go away lol
,,give O'Pry round eyes and see all his appeal go away"
,,give Brad Pitt incel lower third and see all his appeal go away"
,,give Lachowski huge, bulbous nose and see all his appeal go away"

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 21044
But real life appeal is actually what matters in the end. Who cares if you get rated 6 PSL or whatever by autists here. Anybody can get lots of surgeries and then spam their face here and get rated very highly.
Because one has to softmaxx accordingly and looksmaxx accordingly and only me know the best how to. Consult with me and you will elicit female attraction in the west dw

If being HTN or even MTN is enough to be attractive to girls why many users here claim you have to be good-looking to obtain a girl? Most of users here claim they did not hava a sex...
I rate objectively. Many people here don't seem to know how to rate properly. Seen it time and time again. Appeal matters too as well. That's arguably the most important than more than PSL and it's not even close. The reason you see him higher than he is from his objective rating as HTN is due to his appeal and success you see associated with him.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Pakicel
,,give O'Pry round eyes and see all his appeal go away"
,,give Brad Pitt incel lower third and see all his appeal go away"
,,give Lachowski huge, bulbous nose and see all his appeal go away"
Dumbass not how that works

Because one has to softmaxx accordingly and looksmaxx accordingly and only me know the best how to. Consult with me and you will elicit female attraction in the west dw
Lol dude. What secrets do you even know? Lose weight, get proper haircut etc is something everyone knows. As for surgeries, they are mostly cope and will only really ascend you to normie.

Granted, you don't really need to be above MTN-HTN to get women. Just need halos like fashion, gym body, NT lifestyle etc.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
I rate objectively. Many people here don't seem to know how to rate properly. Seen it time and time again. Appeal matters too as well. That's arguably the most important than more than PSL and it's not even close. The reason you see him higher than he is from his objective rating as HTN is due to his appeal and success you see associated with him.
I would 100% be this dude over some currycel getting rated 5 PSL on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
Lol dude. What secrets do you even know? Lose weight, get proper haircut etc is something everyone knows. As for surgeries, they are mostly cope and will only really ascend you to normie.

Granted, you don't really need to be above MTN-HTN to get women. Just need halos like fashion, gym body, NT lifestyle etc.
Trust the process. Do coca cola revelates its formula ? Yet it seems simple and you can reproduce it but it won’t taste as good

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
You say that when nobody can start a convo with you

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 18840
I would 100% be this dude over some currycel getting rated 5 PSL on here.
That's why I said appeal is what wins over everything and it's not even close.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, the BULL and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
people here also undervalue pheno i had some decent reactions on omegle because i have similar pheno but i have subhuman bones so look like shit irl and in motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Pakicel
Let’s see your expert advice

What would you do if you were me that’s black magic
so many snake oil sellers that won't tell you that the secret is good genetics
at least crisick is honest even though he's a super narcy faggot

• +1
This forum explodes when a prettyboy gets rated over HTN. Over for ur fragile egos, common coping mechanism done by men who can’t understand appeal

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
This forum explodes when a prettyboy gets rated over HTN. Over for ur fragile egos, common coping mechanism done by men who can’t understand appeal
SMV and PSL isnt the same hes clearly pretty high SMV and prettyboymaxed with a good pheno lol

Im not even sure if he is a proper htn there is a pic on his instagram from a bit far away he looks fully normie
Nah, saying he is lower than HTN is coping already. MTNs cant fraud to the point they get simped on

He is strong HTN facially and maybe chadlite SMV. Good pheno, is tall and just overall appealing, specially to young girls. A proper chad would mog him IRL though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
SMV and PSL isnt the same hes clearly pretty high SMV and prettyboymaxed with a good pheno lol
Why do users on looksmax rate people using PSL system although all what matters is SMV?

I did and you said nothing constructive it went no wheres
your case is not complicated.

You just needed to lose weight and fix your colouring, which you have mostly done I guess.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 17920
your case is not complicated.

You just needed to lose weight and fix your colouring, which you have mostly done I guess.
no bro just follow streege's advice you'll grow 1 kilo of bone mass in your lower third

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 1851 and 2 others
no bro just follow streege's advice you'll grow 1 kilo of bone mass in your lower third
It's not hard to get lots of bonemass with implants. The problem is getting a natural and harmonious-looking result.

• So Sad
It's not hard to get lots of bonemass with implants. The problem is getting a natural and harmonious-looking result.
i think streege has never spoke to a surgeon. tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
  • +1
That's why I said appeal is what wins over everything and it's not even close.
Can you check pms I want to Get my true cell face rated

sergi getting these reactions like these is lifefuel for me tbh

people here also undervalue pheno i had some decent reactions on omegle because i have similar pheno but i have subhuman bones so look like shit irl and in motion
imo, you do not need to be super high PSL with your pheno. Just HTNish, which is very achievable imo.

• +1
imo, you do not need to be super high PSL with your pheno. Just HTNish, which is very achievable imo.
bimax and genio will ascend me so hard

• +1
@Erik-Jón mogs

if there was a mog battle with high IQ users only he would win ez

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Erik-Jón
Facts

A user on this forum who’s 4.75 psl who goes to the club gets conpliments from girls but only non attractive ugly ones

Chad gets all the hot girls
How do you calculate psl ? im still confused about it.
From what I've read it's just how other guys percive you.

• +1
F221EC0A 0928 40B0 A2F3 42540E542429

@Erik-Jón you do not mog Sergi in any universe

Chad retards on this forum don't understand harmony or skin quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Bideltoidguy
OP you also cherrypicked a picture of him btw.

• +1
Meeta the Chad threshold.
Is chad

• JFL
Im not even sure if he is a proper htn there is a pic on his instagram from a bit far away he looks fully normie
you cannot be serious rating him below HTN?

Im convinced at this point staring at male models all day has rotted your brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Verse, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 17920 and 2 others

Hes htn in his frauded. I think i have the pic of him unfrauded where he is rather normie range he posted on his insta then deleted cuz he prolly knew it was him unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
5 PSL, 7 IRL.

If you were streege you would be brain rotted Just by looking at your face in the mirror

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840