Attachments

• IMG_0175.png
    IMG_0175.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
first take a front profile picture because side is cope

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and maxxmclooks
Holy reccessed, you should bonesmash. Ltn side
Honestly i am better looking than you, ltn literally means i am someone who you would look at the street and call them ugly

Honestly i am better looking than you, ltn literally means i am someone who you would look at the street and call them ugly
Bro you have no dimorphism, you are zygoless, if maxilla is the beauty bone you are not beautiful. You are mtn front ltn side. Your recessed, also ltn side is so dumb as side is cope.

die already

you are 10 nigga go to kindergarten

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Bro you have no dimorphism, you are zygoless, if maxilla is the beauty bone you are not beautiful. You are mtn front ltn side. Your recessed, also ltn side is so dumb as side is cope.
i mogg u both, cope harder

Why's your name BBC intake

U look JAPA

Bone nerd what the flip

this is closer to a 3/4th than a side profile. And this is considering that you're trying your hardest to look good and in fact you selected this as best picture.

Strong ltn

Fag

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Autismcel
Holy reccessed, you should bonesmash. Ltn side
Bonesmashing is ass, will get you into the hospital soon, also nga is like 12 (im not that much better) so idk if its good to tell him ts but do what you wanna ig

ugly as shit

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l