Rate side profile

You would mog with thicker denser eyebrows not gonna lie. You look like a twink with blonde hair though, dye your hair dark brown or black
Screen Shot 2014 02 27 at 103821 AM
CG North by North West

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
You would mog with thicker denser eyebrows not gonna lie. You look like a twink with blonde hair though, dye your hair dark brown or black
View attachment 1676056View attachment 1676057
i need a eyebrow transplant

im going SEA, u still think I should dye? dont wanna lose a potential halo, although I agree brown or black would mog in the west

is there any other ways i can combat the twinkness while keeping blonde hair? what if i facemaxx with surgery for more masc face + dye brows and beard brown + tattoos + dark tan?

how could u tell i needed bimax and ccw? what makes it obvious?
Well you don't NEED it. But I'm saying you have a very good base and will look chad if you get it.

I think your bimax plan should be CCW rotation based since your maxilla is pretty forward already and getting a big forward advancement will monkey-max you. So CCW can be done to "swing" your mandible upwards and a genio can be used as the icing on the cake.

See how this guy got a huge BSSO without even advancing the maxilla that much because he got CCWr.

Attachments

• 1652321395733.png
    1652321395733.png
    321.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Keep hair blonde it is a good color it moggs ethnics and Jew's black monkey hair. Only curries and Arabs rage over their subhuman phenos.

Just dye eyebrows dark brown + minox is legit i m dark blonde myself minox works fast apply it with q tip Don t drop on eyes.

Then you need bimax+ implants for angularity.

• +1
Hitler literally had the E haplogroup, an Ethiopian Jewish haplogroup he was a literal shitskin deathnic:feelskek:
indians always fit the sterotype if you believe any of this bullshit you are a retard oh wait you are already retarded.

indians always fit the sterotype if you believe any of this bullshit you are a retard oh wait you are already retarded.
Thanks!

and dna tests are a jewish zionist game, most people get 5% nigerian even if they are from russia or turkey or even spanish. https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/...l-fraud-of-companys-claims-of-human-ancestry/

why leave a jfl @RabidRosaries :(