Rate sleep deprived

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
Haven’t slept in 2 days, purging from accutane, my skin is extremely dry. I’m still wide awake feeling extremely energized. Should i continue to grow out hair? I think it looks a lot better.

I’m 6’ with shoes

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and axttt_
@NorwoodAscender @try2beme @User28823 @psychomandible @anthony111553 @axttt_ @antony 726 @Zeta

use that energy on something my nigga and be careful with sleep deprivation before your eyes begin to droop more and begin getting dark circles and eye bags when not in good light source

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, benkier] and AlbinoMaxxer
use that energy on something my nigga and be careful with sleep deprivation before your eyes begin to droop more and begin getting dark circles and eye bags when not in good light source
Yah ik, im on addy so it’s hard to go to sleep but i took it earlier today so i should sleep fine

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
high mtn - low htn
the bones are there but your health indicators just look kind of fucked
dye hair and eyebrows black again will ascend you to htn
this is a good length for your hair
if you have a good face you dont want to be covering it with hair from the eyebrows down
especially if u have good eye area i think its a bad idea to cover eyebrows with hair

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and AlbinoMaxxer
high mtn - low htn
the bones are there but your health indicators just look kind of fucked
dye hair and eyebrows black again will ascend you to htn
this is a good length for your hair
if you have a good face you dont want to be covering it with hair from the eyebrows down
especially if u have good eye area i think its a bad idea to cover eyebrows with hair
Thanks, yah the health indicators are fucked bc ive been up for 2 days jfl. Idk about black ill think about it.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Thanks, yah the health indicators are fucked bc ive been up for 2 days jfl. Idk about black ill think about it.
look how it ascended @Zeta
worst case your hair grows back into its original colour
you can fraud north atlantid pheno like him sort of

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Haven’t slept in 2 days, purging from accutane, my skin is extremely dry. I’m still wide awake feeling extremely energized. Should i continue to grow out hair? I think it looks a lot better.

I’m 6’ with shoes

Looking good brah

look how it ascended @Zeta
worst case your hair grows back into its original colour
you can fraud north atlantid pheno like him sort of
Except in really pale but i might give it a shot, i like the dark brown

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
tan bro

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and AlbinoMaxxer
Bro it’s 50/50 ppl saying this, idk what to do. Im on accutane atm so i dont want to mt2max rn. I did use it for a little bit and i just got red and i still have the burn on my skin from months ago jfl

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Bro it’s 50/50 ppl saying this, idk what to do. Im on accutane atm so i dont want to mt2max rn. I did use it for a little bit and i just got red and i still have the burn on my skin from months ago jfl
just use fake tans

• +1
Except in really pale but i might give it a shot, i like the dark brown
MT2 bhai even though it is a little dangerous from what ive seen
or just tan normally jfl

• +1

I’m 6’ with shoes

Arguably mogs me

• +1
Bro im 95% irish, i cant tan normally jfl
tan bed maybe
i know a guy who was paler than you
literally white as a fucking ghost now he is tanned

• +1
High MTN, you need eyelashes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ihateskob and AlbinoMaxxer
High MTN, you need eyelashes
Yah ik, not much i can do, im taking oral minox and dont really want to do latisse, just bad eyelash genetics, i might curl them to see if they look better, will help my ct as well
tan bed maybe
i know a guy who was paler than you
literally white as a fucking ghost now he is tanned
i did use a tanning bed with mt2 and it worked a little
Arguably mogs me
what do u look like

Yah ik, not much i can do, im taking oral minox and dont really want to do latisse, just bad eyelash genetics, i might curl them to see if they look better, will help my ct as well

i did use a tanning bed with mt2 and it worked a little

what do u look like
IMG 3193
Kinda ugly so it don’t take much to mog me😂

• +1
Bro im 95% irish, i cant tan normally jfl

Give me some advice, havent done my research on fake tans
i saw a fazer vid about fake tans and stuff, he has the same sort of skin complexion as you

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and grungymallard97
also hop on oral minox for insane eyelash and eyebrow gains, plus i heard it turns ur hair darker @AlbinoMaxxer

• +1
also hop on oral minox for insane eyelash and eyebrow gains, plus i heard it turns ur hair darker @AlbinoMaxxer
Im on it but only prescribed .625mg, my eyelashes are still nonexistent tbh
i saw a fazer vid about fake tans and stuff, he has the same sort of skin complexion as you
link?

• +1
Im on it but only prescribed .625mg, my eyelashes are still nonexistent tbh

link?
u prescribed? it all depends on the dose/how u react to it, if ur eyelashes dont grow just higher the dose, do 1mg

• +1
u prescribed? it all depends on the dose/how u react to it, if ur eyelashes dont grow just higher the dose, do 1mg

Ill ask if they can increase my dose because .625 is average dose for females, wow the transformation is crazy

• +1
nose and philtrum ruins u
Bro how do foids treat u, because from my pov ur chadlite, im only like htn and i slay so fucking easily

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
Bro how do foids treat u, because from my pov ur chadlite, im only like htn and i slay so fucking easily
Yes most people on here rate me around there, high htn is the lowest rate I get and a few said chad. I am neet right now due to a tough life situation but ive banged a few girls off bumble

• +1
Yes most people on here rate me around there, high htn is the lowest rate I get and a few said chad. I am neet right now due to a tough life situation but ive banged a few girls off bumble
I rate myself high htn low cl

• +1
What were their objective ratings? I’m able to get mtbs to obsess over me but htbs are always on a high horse so hard to manipulate

• +1
What were their objective ratings? I’m able to get mtbs to obsess over me but htbs are always on a high horse so hard to manipulate
Id say they were htbs

• +1
Are u nt? Just curious to see how they would act around non nt chadlite
I have good voice and talk normal and fluid but I have 0 interests other than looksmax so that might make me non nt in some scenarios

• JFL
I have good voice and talk normal and fluid but I have 0 interests other than looksmax so that might make me non nt in some scenarios
Nigga what, that’s depressing asf.

• +1
Well that sounds right but i dont understand why u would be ldaring:feelswat::feelswat:
im kinda bloated and high bf% rn my prime was like 8-12 months ago and im too lazy

• +1
Well that sounds right but i dont understand why u would be ldaring:feelswat::feelswat:
im just lazy as fuck to be honest its hard to get out of rotting when u done it since 2020 with no reason to stop

• +1
im kinda bloated and high bf% rn my prime was like 8-12 months ago and im too lazy
im just lazy as fuck to be honest its hard to get out of rotting when u done it since 2020 with no reason to stop
Fuark sounds like me a while ago. You might have crippling adhd like me, adhd is the solution bhai, my life has improved drastically

• +1
Fuark sounds like me a while ago. You might have crippling adhd like me, adhd is the solution bhai, my life has improved drastically
Adderall***** im fucking sleep deprived to hell

• +1
Adderall***** im fucking sleep deprived to hell
wouldnt be surprised if i have adhd. I also havent been sleeping either at one point didnt sleep for 3 days straight idk what happened

• +1
wouldnt be surprised if i have adhd. I also havent been sleeping either at one point didnt sleep for 3 days straight idk what happened
Yah u probably do, i was very demotivated due to chemical imbalance, unable to control it. I’d see a doctor asap

• +1
Yah u probably do, i was very demotivated due to chemical imbalance, unable to control it. I’d see a doctor asap
how did u fix it? just aderall?

• +1