sub5pslathlete

Diamond
328B4022 0251 4970 9B79 4401B0F498B6
8EB3D153 F97B 41A9 A3AD B1A993BD5EF6
Another example of PSL autism being trumped
He has narrow mouth
Lots of UEE
“Ethnic” nose
But he’s still creampieing ur oneitis and ur LTR jfl, perfect tan, dark eyebrows, good eye color, lashes, stubble, hair, aesthetic
Tall dark and handsome > psl gayness

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices, aber and nathan
Bgm gtfih!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and aber
chadlite

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and aber
Nose to mouth is alright not too narrow. UEE isn't much in this pic as squint. Eyes have good aspect ratio with a decent color along with the rest of eye related stuff being ideal. So no not many flaws psl wise. Psl isn't trumped here

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
chad

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and sub5pslathlete
Nose to mouth is alright not too narrow. UEE isn't much in this pic as squint. Eyes have good aspect ratio with a decent color along with the rest of eye related stuff being ideal. So no not many flaws psl wise. Psl isn't trumped here
Neroangelos video on him and comments state otherwise

faggot

• JFL

Only the first pic loaded for me previously so I didn't see it. Yes it puts off the harmony but normal people just see color. Still Chad bones

• +1
Only the first pic loaded for me previously so I didn't see it. Yes it puts off the harmony but normal people just see color. Still Chad bones
I changed my mind. Chadlite bones

• +1
Still chad smv despite those flaws

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and silencio
It's not like he has many flaws. You can have like 3 minor flaws like that and still be very good looking, so this did not disprove anything.

• +1
It's not like he has many flaws. You can have like 3 minor flaws like that and still be very good looking, so this did not disprove anything.
Not how people on this forum think
It’s over if u have everything good but some uee or a big nose

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Not how people on this forum think
It’s over if u have everything good but some uee or a big nose
Most people don't think like that. They are overexaggerating to get the message through.

• +1
  • +1
His mouth is too small? Because his ipd is wide? The mouth has to line with the ipd right?

• +1
Because that’s what people say his flaws are and are a bad flaw
It depends on appeal. Byoung is another “boneless” ethnic that some women like because he appeals to certain women and has contrast due to bear and hair genetics.

PSL isn’t true throughout the whole spectrum but it does in most of it. This guys still has good bone structure with good ratios and skin/hair. Basically a Michelle Morrone pheno but better.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and rand anon