Rate some of my slays

I‘m not a virgin

i have the car only since august btw, it‘s not like girls automatically jumping on your dick with a car like that.
It doesn‘t work like a lambo or so
instead of coping with cars before ascension, use that money to fix your nose, and philtrum and absence of dimorphism

instead of coping with cars before ascension, use that money to fix your nose, and philtrum and absence of dimorphism
My nose is good

Attachments

• BA1AAD3D-0C5E-4B30-84F3-375EDF04B785.jpeg
    BA1AAD3D-0C5E-4B30-84F3-375EDF04B785.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Attachments

• 4BFB2F15-237D-47D4-82F5-60DC85CC7E5B.jpeg
    4BFB2F15-237D-47D4-82F5-60DC85CC7E5B.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
looks fine, guess it's your bad philtrum that give this illusion

If they not fat that doesn't mean they fuckable unless you have no standards. Me after years of Looksmax, Gymmaxx, skillmaxx, picturemaxx, i can get laid even in my shit country which is probably the hardest country to get laid in Europe from what i've seen with girls that most people on this forum would beg to fuck. I know i can get results even here, they are not as good as in SEA but i can bang decent girls here on a semi regular basis. I am telling you most likey your country is not the problem. But yea i honestly find Asian women more attractive because on average they are slim/fit comapred to white girls, also better in most ways (personality, face, body, more submissive etc).

You are right, I've been to Vietnam/Thailand/Philipiness/Bali so i can confirm that Thai girls are statisticlly speaking the best looking on average, probably 1/4 girls i saw on the streets was quite bangable, while vietnam was 1/20, philipiness even worse. Philipiness has a plus side that everybody knows English. Vietnam for me is a better choice because work and lower cost of living but Thailand by far is the best considering all facts taken in account.
The thing about the Philippines is that most women are 4-5/10, those who are better looking than that are rare however, it is the easiest country in the world to get laid as a man without paying for prostitutes, if you put up pictures of yourself on https://www.filipinocupid.com/
You can get over 100 messages really quickly and you can get laid at least once per day as a white man.

The thing about the Philippines is that most women are 4-5/10, those who are better looking than that are rare however, it is the easiest country in the world to get laid as a man without paying for prostitutes, if you put up pictures of yourself on https://www.filipinocupid.com/
You can get over 100 messages really quickly and you can get laid at least once per day as a white man.
Well you can get laid anywhere if you are not autistic and have no standards tbh

Well you can get laid anywhere if you are not autistic and have no standards tbh
Tbh, to me, a 5/10 asian woman is more attractive than a 5/10 white woman and I rate white women lower than most users on this forum.

Tbh, to me, a 5/10 asian woman is more attractive than a 5/10 white woman and I rate white women lower than most users on this forum.

a 5/10 white women is equal to a 5/10 asian women and to a a 5/10 black women. That said i agree that average Asian girl is a 6/10 or smth while a average white girl is 3/10. Thing is 1-10 scale is shit because its subjective as shit. I rate them as :1) i would reallly want to eat her pussy and kiss her,2) i would like to fuck her but no so much go down on her or kiss her, 3) i would let her give me a bj and 4) i don't want to touch her. The first 2 girls that i posted fall into the 1st category and 2nd one falls into 2nd ( because i know how they look in person means a lot)