• Chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
this currycel can't mog my asshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, Mewton, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
Failed bait get off the thread
I can fit his skull in the palm of my hand.

Bro's mandible is textbook rat.
failed bait

HOW CAN U LOOK AT ME AND LOOK AT HIM BOTH AT THE SAME AGE

AND SCIENTISTS SAY WE’RE BOTH THE HUMAN SPECIES

HOW THE FUCK? EXPLAIN HOW ME AND HIM ARE BOTH HUMAN

failed bait

stfu corny ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
He looks good but too faggoty + ethnic tax

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants

failed bait

If you look worse than this lesbian rat, don't know what to tell you.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
not wasting anymore time under this thread i'm losing braincells here

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I’m gonna go sleep now but i’m sleeping like a cuck knowing this guy exist

Jealous of him

ethnic tax is cope of ur good looking ur good looking lol

We wouldnt even look the same species infront of this guy
For 16 he looks good. But that's it. He got ton of failos even in these frauded ass videos.
If he was 18-20 then he would be htn, for 16 it's more impressive. Now you can get off his dick

For 16 he looks good. But that's it. He got ton of failos even in these frauded ass videos.
If he was 18-20 then he would be htn, for 16 it's more impressive. Now you can get off his dick
Most moggers look good at 16

Listen bro ur coping, delusional, or jealous if u think this guy is ANYTHING below lite

Esp with those body genes

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and silencio
Most moggers look good at 16

Listen bro ur coping, delusional, or jealous if u think this guy is ANYTHING below lite

Esp with those body genes
Jfl at this retardation. He's a tiktokmaxxed foidgazed faggot. He's above average but not chadlite level. Do you even know who is a chadlite? People who turn heads and shit, everyone knows them for their looks, and foids cream their panties the moment he looks at them. This guy is very far from it, just imagine him and his cuck skull with a buzzcut.

Jfl at this retardation. He's a tiktokmaxxed foidgazed faggot. He's above average but not chadlite level. Do you even know who is a chadlite? People who turn heads and shit, everyone knows them for their looks, and foids cream their panties the moment he looks at them. This guy is very far from it, just imagine him and his cuck skull with a buzzcut.
This guy 100% turns heads

S tier female appeal

This guy literally fits the exact description of lite

Ngl ur coping hard if u dont think woman would swoon for this guy

Hes literally definition of appeal maxxed

Let me get a person here with an iq above room temperature

OOOHHH @atlantean !!

Ngl ur coping hard if u dont think woman would swoon for this guy

Hes literally definition of appeal maxxed

Let me get a person here with an iq above room temperature

OOOHHH @atlantean !!
Exactly.He's appealmaxed=smv thing, chadlie=psl thing. Don't get it mixed up

Exactly.He's appealmaxed=smv thing, chadlie=psl thing. Don't get it mixed up
They go hand in hand, hes minimum lite psl wise

@Kaz @zkai @IRL_Reject @shalomnigga
You faggots under rating and not even looking at him in motion realize you would be INVISIBLE next to this guy right? LIKE YOU’D FUCKING GO CRY YOURSELF IN THE BATHROOM while he gets approached by tons of girls regularly. If u think this twink looking chad is below lite you’re obviously jealous

“Doesnt even crack htn unfrauded” YOU need to go outside, not every human is gandy, HES LITE BARE BARE MINIMUM, look at him in motion
Cry bro

You faggots under rating and not even looking at him in motion realize you would be INVISIBLE next to this guy right? LIKE YOU’D FUCKING GO CRY YOURSELF IN THE BATHROOM while he gets approached by tons of girls regularly. If u think this twink looking chad is below lite you’re obviously jealous

“Doesnt even crack htn unfrauded” YOU need to go outside, not every human is gandy, HES LITE BARE BARE MINIMUM, look at him in motion
I'm better than him

😭😭

Attachments

• IMG_2406.png
    IMG_2406.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

8x6 only OP give up.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 72802

He got niche appeal, accept it

Nigger looks gay as fuck

Why the fuck did you @ me I didn’t even comment on the fucking post.

where is ltn-mtn option

Didn't even give me the option to say HTN.

He looks uncanny and odd, could get his back blown in by a gay bull that's about it, no MT Becky + would be interested

Lol first OP calls a indian mtb stacylite now he calls a mtn Chad 😭😭 he has some warped rating system how down bad can one get

Look at his Thai ladyboy of a girlfriend that should tell u enough

Lol first OP calls a indian mtb stacylite now he calls a mtn Chad 😭😭 he has some warped rating system how down bad can one get
he doesn't look bad i was joking/exaggerating but OP is a retard if he thinks this is chadpreet

what's his genotype?

Narrow mouth bitch lipped faggot

HOLY FUCK I WANNA KILL MYSELF THIS GUY WAS BORN IN THE SAME YEAR AS ME

I WANNA FUCKING HANG MYSELF

HIS DICKS PROBABLY HUGE TOO

I cant LIVE WITH MYSELF KNOWING PEOPLE LIKE THIS EXIST
@try2beme another exhibit of how this forum has went to shit

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I understand he has insane appeal but he frauds hard and ew those eyes and jaw. To autistis hes ugly to girls he is majestic

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
but zesty but holy shit strong chadlite

outfogged his oneitis to singapore slums

Your a fucking loser dude 😂