rate stack @15

I

iblamemyacne1221

Iron
Joined
Mar 14, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
1
running this for 4-6 months rn, trying to get bigger/muscle gains, increase my dimo and some height growth
Tren 50mg weekly
Test c 250mg weekly
Erda 4mg ed.

Too lazy to list anc but also using a lot of them

Give feedback or what I should add to maximize gains
 
list the ancs bro
 
Pretty good, just add exemestane
 
list the ancs bro
exemestane, tamoxifen, got sevelamer for meals for erda also using eye drops for erda currently. Got tudca nac citrus bergamot fish oil astraguls root, also on cabergoline b6 telmistarn magnesium glycinate and im on melatonin for my sleep that’s like most of them
 
  • +1
Reactions: KG4

Similar threads

I
Replies
1
Views
42
fattofat
fattofat
Schrappi17
Replies
31
Views
239
poohead
poohead
paki101
Replies
5
Views
37
dourememberme
dourememberme
xex
Replies
16
Views
123
xex
xex
reallifeincel
Replies
13
Views
169
liunars
liunars

Users who are viewing this thread

  • iblamemyacne1221
  • Ibithalegend47
Back
Top