Rate “Stacy” from my school’s senior photo

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
All the guys at my school drool over this bih. Not saying I wouldn’t pound her if she gave me the chance but still think she’s overrated and not really worth the effort.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, ChristianChad, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
rob i know you dont hear this often but: im proud of you

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
obviously stacy for ethnics, with clear reasons

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
hot
gay and tranny if you wouldn't fuck her till she passes out

Htb

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
All the guys at my school drool over this bih. Not saying I wouldn’t pound her if she gave me the chance but still think she’s overrated and not really worth the effort.

„Becoming an adult means realizing all the cool kids from school are actually ugly. You just didn’t have any other options“ - Nietzsche

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
„Becoming an adult means realizing all the cool kids from school are actually ugly. You just didn’t have any other options“ - Nietzsche
Speak for yourself, every guy in my school was ugly aside from a legit 6.5 PSL guy who was a sports star. Probably could've had 100+ bodies before graduating if he wanted.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and one job away
Speak for yourself, every guy in my school was ugly aside from a legit 6.5 PSL guy who was a sports star. Probably could've had 100+ bodies before graduating if he wanted.
Dm pic ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134
Nordic halo @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Stacy gets thrown alot too much in here. Girl is a high tier becky. This is a candid photo of a true stacy.

Shes blonde and cuteish in the face,her body would be the difference if shes stacy . If shes short with no body then she will descend hard with age. I've seen it.

In high school?

In high school?
Yes. Legit 6.5 PSL 6'3" sports star. He dated some hooked nosed becky which I was surprised about and then broke up with her after I graduated (was a grade behind me). Idk what he did his senior year but he could've fucked every girl in the school if he wanted to.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Mid tier Becky at best
Nothing appealing about her might like her if she hung out with me and had a good personality

She is attractive, there was only one person who was insanely good looking at my high school and that was Steven Kelly.

She is attractive, there was only one person who was insanely good looking at my high school and that was Steven Kelly.
That's me bro what are you doing here

like stacy lite but i dislike her coloring, pasty lookin ass
forehead a lil sussy too :forcedsmile: