Rate Strengths and Flaws + Please give advice

Potassium
Calcium Citrate
Magnesium
Vitamin D3+K2
Astaxanthin
Gua sha
Ice mask (only a temporary fix)
all these have basically minimal effects on your looks unless you are already vitamin deficient from skipping meals
ive never noticed a visible difference in people who use gua sha

maybe take roids and really grind out those shoulders, i think if your shoulders and neck looked bigger in comparison to your head it would improve your looks tremendously. but it could also very well be your haircut thats making your head look big.

i personally only noticed a difference in my jawline when i cut outsugar and increased my water intake but i also have fat around my neck that i despise.
also roids will make ur face puffy so its a process if you decide to go that route
I'm already on HGH and that might be causing puffiness for me, Potassium has actually worked for me pretty well. And Gua sha does work for me, I can see a visible difference on whichever side I do first.

• +1
Reactions: dhoppio
I'm already on HGH and that might be causing puffiness for me, Potassium has actually worked for me pretty well. And Gua sha does work for me, I can see a visible difference on whichever side I do first.
glad you've found something that works

• +1
Reactions: dprnick
first comment that was actually really useful, thank you bro.

I'm currently planning on getting jaw fillers to see how I'd look with it. After that I'll probably look to get implants. For widening jaw and lower third does neck really help that? I'd imagine neck training would only widen ur neck. Also you think chewing hard gum can help with widening lower third?

I'm planning on starting to use minox for eyebrows (and I want to use for lashes too but ppl say its dangerous), do you think I should get them professionally dyed as well? when I look at my face in the mirror, my hair, eyelashes, and eyes are all a darker tone than my eyebrows.
You are welcome bro :)

Neck will increase your atractiveness, it makes your jaw pop out more, lile when we use a hoodie, gives you the "hoodie effect", i recomend you to only Chew for jaw width, i remember now, Chew with your mouth open bro, this will give you a wide jaw, and will give you upward and forwards movement of your maxilla, there is a thread of guys who did it and they turned into Chads, i think you would have the jaw covered with open mouth chewing (bonus, it will give you better zygos)

We have it right now :
- neck training 2 per week (4 sets extension, 4 sets right, 4 sets left, 1 set neck curl)
- open mouth chewing (omc) (with middle to forward teeths) to have a wide jaw, pooping zygos (great face structure)
- Muscle mass
- Dying eyebrows darker

And Leaning the face (coconut drink, banana, potasium, etc)