RATE @subhumanchad 's potential if he had bimax

Should @subhumanchad get BIMAX?

• YES, he's a class 3 malocclusioncel and it's beyond over for him unless he does it.

• NO, I like class 3 malocclusioncels

Results are only viewable after voting.
BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

It's not over yet
So me and my friend @rulothecab have been trying to let @subhumanchad know for a while that he's a class 3 malocclusioncel and that he NEEDS bimax to ascend, but he doesn't believe us, so I created this post to try to convince him to ASCEND. I made a bimax morph for him, rate it in comparison to his current form.

Bimax morph:

IMG 2196

His current self (reference image):
7bf95c1d 047f 42b7 a885 6e35d1863c33

Gif showing the transformation:

IMG 2210

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, moreroidsmoredates, NumbThePain and 6 others
He kinda looks better ngl. That chin fucks his harmony. But the question is. Will @subhumanchad get the surgery done?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, user123456 and BlackpillRemedy
So me and my friend @rulothecab have been trying to let @subhumanchad know for a while that he's a class 3 malocclusioncel and that he NEEDS bimax to ascend, but he doesn't believe us, so I created this post to try to convince him to ASCEND. I made a bimax morph for him, rate it in comparison to his current form.

Bimax morph:

View attachment 2872929

View attachment 2872932

View attachment 2872933
Also how did u get 3 solutions already in ur profile. What did u do to get those?

Also how did u get 3 solutions already in ur profile. What did u do to get those?
u can get as many as u want tbh, it's as easy as solving surgery questions in the looksmaxing questions section

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
how tf will bimax change his nose and lip shape?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Ragnar
how tf will bimax change his nose and lip shape?
Repositioning of the jaws causes repositioning of these adjacent structures. The upper lip will move in front of the lower lip, and the nose tip will rotate up, well, actually it's more like the nasal base moving down and forward, causing the tip to appear rotated + some actual rotation, but yeah.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, moreroidsmoredates, rulothecab and 1 other person
Lol somebody morphed me into the reverse of this

Doesnt make any sense

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Lol somebody morphed me into the reverse of this

Doesnt make any sense
You can't consider your recommendations/morphs accurate unless I'm due dude making em :geek:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You can't consider your recommendations/morphs accurate unless I'm due dude making em :geek:
Could u make me a morph? I have huge lips/poor harmony/eye area failos

Repositioning of the jaws causes repositioning of these adjacent structures. The upper lip will move in front of the lower lip, and the nose tip will rotate up, well, actually it's more like the nasal base moving down and forward, causing the tip to appear rotated + some actual rotation, but yeah.
Cope

He kinda looks better ngl. That chin fucks his harmony. But the question is. Will @subhumanchad get the surgery done?
I don't think so... in other posts people advice him to get a bimax too but he refuses to get any procedure done. Then asks a billion times what's wrong with his face, this fucking retard is either too poor to pay anything considering the shithole he lives in or he's afraid to get any surgeries like you and only wants to softmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
U just ruined him more nigga

Bimax morph:

View attachment 2872929

View attachment 2872932

View attachment 2872933
Look very strange and uncanny

My chin is not good?

IMG 2229
IMG 2222

Here are the static image and gif corrected to be as accurate as possible, fixed some inaccuracies that I hadn’t paid attention to.

You just don’t wanna be helped

• +1
Reactions: rulothecab
Just a few cm of bone literally

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
He doesnt need bimax JFL his lower third is fine

• +1
Reactions: med and normie_joe

Bimax morph:

View attachment 2872929

View attachment 2872932

View attachment 2872933

Tens and thousands of dollars for something with a minimal return. Ogres don't benefit from bimax.

He doesnt need bimax JFL his lower third is fine
Graycel trait: Not being able to spot a class 3 malocclusioncel

Tens and thousands of dollars for something with a minimal return. Ogres don't benefit from bimax.
What do you mean, ofc ogres benefit from bimax, he wouldn't even look ogre after bimax, he'd straight up be a chad.
Also class 3-cels can have a bunch of issues other than aesthetics, like difficulty chewing, speech issues, TMJ issues... They always ascend in many ways, including healthmaxing.

the only surgery bruno needs is brain transplant

Stop trolling