Rate/Suggestions for Improvement. **ROASTS ARE WELCOME!**

Majin.Vegeta

Majin.Vegeta

Iron
I know you guys love being brutally honest and this is what I need!

32y
5’11 and half or 182cm
215 lbs (overweight now 23% bf)

I’m balding bad so I know my hair is shit I already got a transplant.

My eye area is trash, I have small blonde lashes and it makes my eyes look weird. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_1228.jpeg
    IMG_1228.jpeg
    642 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1232.jpeg
    IMG_1232.jpeg
    804.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 0_8C472FD3-849F-4821-B6ED-67D8719E9390.mp4
    2.1 MB
  • IMG_0547.jpeg
    IMG_0547.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0546.jpeg
    IMG_0546.jpeg
    603.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0455.png
    IMG_0455.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5712.png
    IMG_5712.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D, mog_or_be_mogged, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
low ltn debloat and minoxidil should be your top priority

• +1
Reactions: xxv, nietzsche and Majin.Vegeta
Tryna lose 20 lbs lol

Damn 1 person .. come on guys give me some suggestions .. LTN is basically over!

Smile more

Much better, lower body fat and skincare

• +1
Reactions: xxv and Majin.Vegeta

32y
5’11 and half or 182cm

My eye area is trash, I have small blonde lashes and it makes my eyes look weird. Any suggestions?
What is your bodyfat in the last pic. You look decent in that last pic.

MTN

• +1
Reactions: Majin.Vegeta
Thanks I’m happy with that lol.. gymmaxxx will help me get to HTN you think?
yeah the second to last pic is already HTN territory. Have a good diet and health along with gym is best looksmax that everyone shoudl do minimum. Stop eating seed oils and PUFA, eat more beef dairy eggs fruit cut processed junk food thats full of chemicals and preservatives

• +1
yeah the second to last pic is already HTN territory. Have a good diet and health along with gym is best looksmax that everyone shoudl do minimum. Stop eating seed oils and PUFA, eat more beef dairy eggs fruit cut processed junk food thats full of chemicals and preservatives
Appreciate the feedback sir. I smoke a lot of weed and it fucks my diet up. Quitting that shit is the only way, I’m getting too old

Appreciate the feedback sir. I smoke a lot of weed and it fucks my diet up. Quitting that shit is the only way, I’m getting too old
weed is highly estrogenic. It shrank monkey nuts by 50% with daily use.

weed is highly estrogenic. It shrank monkey nuts by 50% with daily use.
Wtf … I been smoking that shit since 16 everyday … iS it reversible ?

Anybody can suggest something for eye area? Or it’s over.. my eyelashes don’t exist.

Shudra tier

high mtn, hop on fin and minoxidil and dermastamp. Also, try and make your eyebrows more masculine to compensate with your weak eye area.

high mtn, hop on fin and minoxidil and dermastamp. Also, try and make your eyebrows more masculine to compensate with your weak eye area.
Thank you for feedback bro. Yea finasteride is out of question.. scared of sides. I’m on minox but haven’t tried dermastamp..

For eyebrows to get thick.. Castor Oil? Beard Oil? Minoxidil? I’m scared if I put minoxidil on eyebrows they’ll all shed once I stop .. appreciate your expertise brother

im sorry boyo....it's over

lol ROAST me then… why is it over?

Thank you for feedback bro. Yea finasteride is out of question.. scared of sides. I’m on minox but haven’t tried dermastamp..

For eyebrows to get thick.. Castor Oil? Beard Oil? Minoxidil? I’m scared if I put minoxidil on eyebrows they’ll all shed once I stop .. appreciate your expertise brother
Topical finasteride reduces chances of side effects but if you’re overweight and smoking weed those are probably worse for hormones than fin ever would be

• +1
Topical finasteride reduces chances of side effects but if you’re overweight and smoking weed those are probably worse for hormones than fin ever would be
Ima try topical, thanks bro ..

I’m overweight and smoke weed I mean I have no trouble staying hard with bitches but… my piece is not as hard as it could be. The blood flow just doesn’t go 100%… it’s like at 85%.

32y
5’11 and half or 182cm

young sheldon mogs you nigga