Rate + suggestions on what improvements needs to be done

P

phoenix369

Iron
Stumbled on to this a few days ago. Need a PSL rating plus suggestions(even the smallest will be appreciated) for looksmaxxing the fuck out. 2021 is going to be mine. 😈

Thanks guys!

IMG20200913133552
IMG20200913133549
IMG20200913133559

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Any celebtrity lookalikes wrt to the face shape I can copy for my hairstyle? (Dont know how to edit the original post)

looks like a normal arab

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 3043
You need to fix your skin quality. Maybe start with retin-A.

You seem to have an overbite telling by your slight lip incompetence, that is, the lower jaw is too far back compared to the upper jaw. You can get this fixed but it won't make much for a difference in how you look.

You might be having a high bodyfat, so lose that.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Copeful and phoenix369
Yes. 4 PSL -- you should lean out. It looks like you have good zygos and potentially hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and phoenix369

You seem to have an overbite telling by your slight lip incompetence, that is, the lower jaw is too far back compared to the upper jaw. You can get this fixed but it won't make much for a difference in how you look.

Thanks, Ocelot.

My skin is potentially the biggest area for improvement (lot of acne in my teens), any experience with derma rolling? I have heard Retin A has a lot of side effects. Any truth to that?

My skin/body composition is messed up cuz I sleep 4 hours. Need to fix it ASAP. Believe me guys, 8 hours of sleep makes a difference.

Yes. 4 PSL -- you should lean out. It looks like you have good zygos and potentially hollow cheeks.

Thanks, gai_saber. Working on it. Any celebrity lookalikes for me to base of off?

Thanks, Ocelot.

My skin is potentially the biggest area for improvement (lot of acne in my teens), any experience with derma rolling? I have heard Retin A has a lot of side effects. Any truth to that?

My skin/body composition is messed up cuz I sleep 4 hours. Need to fix it ASAP. Believe me guys, 8 hours of sleep makes a difference.
I don't really know much about derma rolling tbh, but there are other users who have used it.

Retin-A's major side effects can be: a "purge" stage where your skin quality gets worse for a few months before it gets better, the compound is changing your body's process of making skin altogether.
Dryness (just use a strong moisturiser)
Allergies
Any other ones lack evidence. The benefits far outweigh any cons it carries.

Yeah sleep is very important too for skin.

• +1
Reactions: phoenix369
Those ear rings are a huge looksmin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and phoenix369
Y
I don't really know much about derma rolling tbh, but there are other users who have used it.

Retin-A's major side effects can be: a "purge" stage where your skin quality gets worse for a few months before it gets better, the compound is changing your body's process of making skin altogether.
Dryness (just use a strong moisturiser)
Allergies
Any other ones lack evidence. The benefits far outweigh any cons it carries.

Yeah sleep is very important too for skin.

You've been really helpful, ocelot. will try retin a. I'm guessing .5% to start off with?

Also, Care to take a stab at what shape my face is?

Y

You've been really helpful, ocelot. will try retin a. I'm guessing .5% to start off with?

Also, Care to take a stab at what shape my face is?
Start with 0.025. This will slowly build up your skin's tolerance to the side effects. Then move to 0.05, and eventually 0.1% (the recommended for long-term skin benefits)

• +1
Reactions: phoenix369
You're decent looking with good potential goyim, no more constructive advice to add than the ones already said. You look somewhat like Big Sean.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and phoenix369
idk, doesn't really matter either. You have good cheekbones tho

Thank the Gods, how do I use this to my advantage? I usually have a beard, but that would draw attention away from it, I guess?

You're decent looking with good potential goyim, no more constructive advice to add than the ones already said. You look somewhat like Big Sean.

View attachment 889257
Thanks, neurose. This potential you mention...is restricted to the ones already given above?

• +1
Reactions: Neurose
Thank the Gods, how do I use this to my advantage? I usually have a beard, but that would draw attention away from it, I guess?
I don't think so. Keep the beard if you look weird without it. But trust me, the best things you can do now and must focus on are 1. Get fit and lose bodyfat 2. Fix skin.

I think you can get pretty good looking if you do these things.

• +1
Reactions: phoenix369 and Neurose
I don't think so. Keep the beard if you look weird without it. But trust me, the best things you can do now and must focus on are 1. Get fit and lose bodyfat 2. Fix skin.

I think you can get pretty good looking if you do these things.

IMG20201107140847

With a beard, Ocelot.

ocelot, thanks a lot for your time. You've been really helpful. May the Gods bless you.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
looks about average in the west which isnt bad considering youre curry.
you look softmaxed already nothing else you can really do other than lower bodyfat and skinmax

looks about average in the west which isnt bad considering youre curry.
you look softmaxed already nothing else you can really do other than lower bodyfat and skinmax

Thanks, justadude. Be getting on the skinmaxxing right away.

5/10
you need better smoother skin
remove those earrings
otherwise you look perfectly average

You have decent jaw shape and your Zygos is above average.. I would suggesst leanmaxig.. so you features would pop up even more and I would grow your top hair more and keeping the sides and back clean.

Will retin A help with scars?

4.5 PSL, good cheekbones and jaw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 10696
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 10696
Yeah skin
also little bit bloat

and build facial muscle / massester with chewing

Currrry
Hairline + white/mullatomax