pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado

toughts? @RealSurgerymax

• JFL
Reactions: some1h0peless, StrangerDanger and pizza
bump,some hardmaxxers tell me if i can trust my face on these results

looks underwhelming
I don’t see anything impactful in the results, and he told me that mine could be even smaller because I’m already “good looking” although he said he can adjust according to my needs

I don’t see anything impactful in the results, and he told me that mine could be even smaller because I’m already “good looking” although he said he can adjust according to my needs
yeah honestly in many pics I had to ask myself which is the before and which is the after. he might not fuck you up like some other shady individuals but dont think he is worth it if it's for aesthetics. I mean bimax is like a once in a life time operation. atleast it should be. make it count. and be picky.its your fckin face

• +1
Reactions: pizza
yeah honestly in many pics I had to ask myself which is the before and which is the after. he might not fuck you up like some other shady individuals but dont think he is worth it if it's for aesthetics. I mean bimax is like a once in a life time operation. atleast it should be. make it count. and be picky.its your fckin face
this seems to be the best result it provided,is a good ascencion, but for those who are used to seeing this type of before/after it's just average for me

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
this seems to be the best result it provided,is a good ascencion, but for those who are used to seeing this type of before/after it's just average for me
View attachment 1106076

I wouldn't get myself operated by him if I was you tbh.

if it's your best options it's better than nothing.but that dude seems to only work on the actual issue itself. a lot of afters dont harmonize. he doesnt try to align the jaws correctly imo. he sure fixes the recession but if the upper is still too much infront it's still bad looking compared to what it could be.

• +1
that was the worst result from subhuman to low tier normie

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
I wouldn't get myself operated by him if I was you tbh.

if it's your best options it's better than nothing.but that dude seems to only work on the actual issue itself. a lot of afters dont harmonize. he doesnt try to align the jaws correctly imo. he sure fixes the recession but if the upper is still too much infront it's still bad looking compared to what it could be.
the surgeons I went to seem not to be so bluepilleds, as I said above he would write down how I want it to be and if it is possible or not, I have one more option

that was the worst result from subhuman to low tier normie

this one is much better than the one said is best. it actually harmonizes

the other have more foward growth
and ? 0 harmony of upper to lower jaw. harmony is the most important thing in aesterhics. if you want plain forward growth ask for a dog snout implant.
dont get too hung up on paper based things like more zygos or more forward growth. that's what makes ppl look like aliens after surgery. cuz they got obsessed with dumb shit

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and pizza
and ? 0 harmony of upper to lower jaw. harmony is the most important thing in aesterhics. if you want plain forward growth ask for a dog snout implant.
dont get too hung up on paper based things like more zygos or more forward growth. that's what makes ppl look like aliens after surgery. cuz they got obsessed with dumb shit
I value foward growth and craniofacial development
1616127123054 1
ideal for me :love:

cucked his nose so hard

• Hmm...