• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, ShowerMaxxing, Debetro and 1 other person
Clowns

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
>grapes
SLAVE FOOD

Good bone structure but he is nordcuck. His gf looks like she got rhino and maybe lip fill
he is 100% baltoid latvian and his bone structure is mid af. he looks overall average , but skin issues that come from his unhealthy diet descend him a bit

he is 100% baltoid latvian and his bone structure is mid af. he looks overall average , but skin issues that come from his unhealthy diet descend him a bit
He’s big tho, height and white

he isnt big, just tall-ish like 185cm and his body is shyte

He had ideal body before wdym lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239

I said before bro. He looks lean but has lost all muscle now, probably because he was on gear but got off when his hair started to disappear

Post screenshot I cba to take a screenshot

I said before bro. He looks lean but has lost all muscle now, probably because he was on gear but got off when his hair started to disappear
thats like average body. he doesnt look athletic at all, no haloes from his body whatsoever.

thats like average body. he doesnt look athletic at all, no haloes from his body whatsoever.
What cope he’s more jacked there than ur goatfucker Islam Makachev. Capped shoulders and u say unathletic jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
What cope he’s more jacked there than ur goatfucker Islam Makachev
i dont care about islam makhachev, you idiot. never i said he looks good or has attractive body

muh jacked, sv3riges body isnt attractive at all. even twinks mog him. pneumo has much better body

you sure you dont confuse sv3rige with marlon brando or alain delon? or someone like that?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
i dont care about islam makhachev, you idiot. never i said he looks good or has attractive body

muh jacked, sv3riges body isnt attractive at all. even twinks mog him. pneumo has much better body

you sure you dont confuse sv3rige with marlon brando or alain delon? or someone like that?
He had multiple cute gfs when he was in this shape. Coping retard

He had multiple cute gfs when he was in this shape. Coping retard
he never had a single good looking girlfriend?

luna is below average, that nigress is crackhead looking femcel, 60 year old grandmother or mtb from russian village belle? who you talk about

btw, conversation with you is pointless. you are literally in 80-90 iq range, ive seen some of your posts on this site

• JFL
he never had a single good looking girlfriend?

luna is below average, that nigress is crackhead looking femcel, 60 year old grandmother or mtb from russian village belle? who you talk about

btw, conversation with you is pointless. you are literally in 80-90 iq range, ive seen some of your posts on this site
Luna and belle are cute. The femcel was just a hole edited her out of vids lol. Ur always saying dumb shit fuck u talking about iq for. I’m smart af fr just look at the glazing loc

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
  • JFL
@ShowerMaxxing this your comment, actual proof of your extremely low sentience

dont reply, you go to my ignore list. but i just cant not post it here. very funny

@ShowerMaxxing this your comment, actual proof of your extremely low sentience

dont reply, you go to my ignore list. but i just cant not post it here. very funny
Rent free bucko