Reactions: HeightPilledum and BrahminBoss
Looks like he's a fan of hitler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, NebulaExplorer, Jamaldickjavontus and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, yeeyeeslayer, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Looks like he's a fan of hitler
I met him irl at a festival he was playing at in Sweden and took a pic, he mogged me to death jfl. (Still heightmogged him though)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, aesthetic beauty, sportsmogger and 1 other person
@FunkyFlamingo

@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
High HTN. Jaw is down grown, plus his chin is slightly recessed. Weird Gonion angle, mainly because of his down growth. Nose could be better it upturned slightly. Eye area is very mediocre, His Eyebrows are in good shape but they are invisible and thin, and weird tatoo on his forehead, if this tatoo was bigger and more noticable it probably would be over. His neck is also quite thin. His frontal jaw is good and blue eyes save him or otherwise he would be just MTN

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
"B-but w-women don't like blond guys with blue eyes :soy: :soy::soy:"

• +1
mogs this entire forum to death tbh, remember that he's a statusmaxxed rapper in Sweden as well
His jaw could be better as he s downgrown and nose is weird looking and bulbous. His eyes and skin texture definitely halo him. Also very good leanness.

• +1
High HTN. Jaw is down grown, plus his chin is slightly recessed. Weird Gonion angle, mainly because of his down growth. Nose could be better it upturned slightly. Eye area is very mediocre, His Eyebrows are in good shape but they are invisible and thin, and weird tatoo on his forehead, if this tatoo was bigger and more noticable it probably would be over. His neck is also quite thin. His frontal jaw is good and blue eyes save him or otherwise he would be just MTN
His jaw could be better as he s downgrown and nose is weird looking and bulbous. His eyes and skin texture definitely halo him. Also very good leanness.
brutal for all of us though if this is htn in 2023, we might as well kill ourselves

• +1
Reactions: zlvaid
if he's like 190cm chadlite otherwise htn

brutal for all of us though if this is htn in 2023, we might as well kill ourselves
I think if he dyed his eyebrows to dark colour, trained his neck little bit and covered his forehead with hair he would be legit Chadlite. With his 6'1 height In USA he would have Chad's SMV

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 51465
I think if he dyed his eyebrows to dark colour, trained his neck little bit and covered his forehead with hair he would be legit Chadlite. With his 6'1 height In USA he would have Chad's SMV
he's 6'4

damn and they inflate heights a bit so he's like lower 180 range i'd say, still i'd say a strong htn with good smv
Many celebrities height fraud. PewDiePie who is also Swedish said that he's 6'1, but in 1 reality show he was measured and he just appeared 5'10

Many celebrities height fraud. PewDiePie who is also Swedish said that he's 6'1, but in 1 reality show he was measured and he just appeared 5'10
good site to tell is celebheights, pewdiepie is like 5'9

yo u mind posting the pic maybe pm me
some friends are in the pic and I posted it on social media so can easily be tracked = me getting doxxed = over

some friends are in the pic and I posted it on social media so can easily be tracked = me getting doxxed = over
aight fair, do u height mog most people at 193cm in sweden?

yeah usually
u live in stockholm I assume where there is more immigrants so makes sense, I was in netherlands also a tall germanic country but not in amesterdam in like some little village where all people were white and I got dwarfed brutally and i'm 181cm

u live in stockholm I assume where there is more immigrants so makes sense, I was in netherlands also a tall germanic country but not in amesterdam in like some little village where all people were white and I got dwarfed brutally and i'm 181cm
nah I live in a smaller city bro

how bro we're taller than americans
No you didn't understand me. For example in USA they are obsessed with 6 feet height, and since average height in Sweden is couple inch taller their height that will start to give halo is 6'2, in other words their 6 feet in Sweden is 6'2, and there logically 6'4 in Sweden is like 6'2 in USA

No you didn't understand me. For example in USA they are obsessed with 6 feet height, and since average height in Sweden is couple inch taller their height that will start to give halo is 6'2, in other words their 6 feet in Sweden is 6'2, and there logically 6'4 in Sweden is like 6'2 in USA
But doesn't make sense since I would height-mog a 6'2 american to the death if we stood next to each other in the states

If he has that kind of thing under his eye, yes he's Squintmaxxing. Many of models squintmaxx hard like Alessandro Dellasoa, Chico and Jordan Barret. I think only Sean O'Pry's eyes are legit they are naturally look like this

View attachment 2612079 If he has that kind of thing under his eye, yes he's Squintmaxxing. Many of models squintmaxx hard like Alessandro Dellasoa, Chico and Jordan Barret. I think only Sean O'Pry's eyes are legit they are naturally look like this
Accidently posted in wrond thread

lol easy cl

• +1
Machine gun kelly