Rate tacocel who roped in 2001

Rate tacocel who roped in 2001

• Total voters
Just a MTN nothing special
Screenshot 20230414 081405
Screenshot 20230414 081426

JFL at niggas rating him MTN
They think if they have ridiculously high standards it shows they're high quality themselves. They're wrong

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
imagine if he was alive today more than 20yrs later could have reached a legitmate chadlite. waste of life. Brutal. Missed out on having kids and other life experiences.
Was he close to ascension?

@anoright

feminine dark haired cuck

@chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
The htn votes prove how autistic this forum is how autistic this forum is, he looks disgusting

Was he close to ascension?
I mean his base wasnt that bad he defo could ascended 20 yrs is a long time. Like today if he was alive he would have already slayed and was probably raising some kids and him being insecure about how he looked woulda been a thing of the past

Is this a joke

Or is it a real person

I mean his base wasnt that bad he defo could ascended 20 yrs is a long time. Like today if he was alive he would have already slayed and was probably raising some kids and him being insecure about how he looked woulda been a thing of the past
Do you think he probably was a mentalcel?

Do you think he probably was a mentalcel

Do you think he probably was a mentalcel
Probably some genetic mental illness paired with probably life trauma. Cant fully say

• So Sad
@AspiringMogger @Deepmaxer why normie?

Probably some genetic mental illness paired with probably life trauma. Cant fully say
I think it might have been the latter.
Rating?

I think it might have been the latter.
Rating?
Varies from picture to picture cuz he probably leanmaxed before his death he does seem to have good bones. But to take an average out of all the pics I would say a mid tier HTN decent colouring and pheno easily coulda been chadlite.

• +1
He just looks like a regular guy off the street. If he had better midface he would deffo be HTN
Most people on the street I see are more subhuman in comparison jfl. And I'm in Western Europe.

Most people on the street I see are more subhuman in comparison jfl. And I'm in Western Europe.
So am I. He just looks regular.

@Biggdink why MTN?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580