Rate Telenovela star/convicted felon Pablo Lyle

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
Pablo Lyle (you may know him from the Netflix series Yankee) was considered one of the most attractive men in Mexico and a regular heartthrob, but then he beat an old man to death and is now serving 5 years (jfl) in a Florida prison (the female judge was literally a fan of his show Mi Adorable Maldición according to Facebook researchers).

He must have been on either finasteride or propecia (I'm guessing proprecia based on how rapidly his hairline collapsed), but he still has a very enviable lower third and good hunter eyes (though points deducted for not being blue).

holistically speaking, what would his rating be? Perhaps a fallen prettyboy?

Attachments

• images - 2024-03-11T182107.074.jpeg
    images - 2024-03-11T182107.074.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
  • hna3szq2qr1vs3qh.jpg
    hna3szq2qr1vs3qh.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
  • maxresdefault - 2024-03-11T182941.076.jpg
    maxresdefault - 2024-03-11T182941.076.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 0
  • 020323-Pablo-Lyle.jpg
    020323-Pablo-Lyle.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 0
Pablo Lyle (you may know him from the Netflix series Yankee) was considered one of the most attractive men in Mexico and a regular heartthrob, but then he beat an old man to death and is now serving 5 years (jfl) in a Florida prison (the female judge was literally a fan of his show Mi Adorable Maldición according to Facebook researchers).

He must have been on either finasteride or propecia (I'm guessing proprecia based on how rapidly his hairline collapsed), but he still has a very enviable lower third and good hunter eyes (though points deducted for not being blue).

IMG 5856

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and Callooh_Calais
brutal hairline collapse. That thinning almost looks like relapse from finasteride, so I'm going to guess for whatever reason he lost access while on his house arrest
Looks like transplanr

Boring eyes, but appeal to mtbs

Looks like transplanr

What would cause a transplant to fall out like this? I thought there was minimal maintainance necessary once you underwent the procedure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back