Rate/ tell me my recessions

Liebe7000

Liebe7000

Iron
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Posts
7
Reputation
8
I need a honest rating, if u can tell me where I'm recessed and hard/softmaxxes I can do to fix it. I'm a paki and i can see that I'm 200 percent trash especially from the side. (Ps : I had 4 premolars taken out for braces a while back now there's nothing I can do but idk ways to fix it, never extract)
 

Attachments

  • 20261001_222557.jpg
    20261001_222557.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20261001_223826.jpg
    20261001_223826.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20261001_222734.jpg
    20261001_222734.jpg
    964.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20261001_222933.jpg
    20261001_222933.jpg
    959.9 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

U
Replies
14
Views
52
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
deleywe
Replies
5
Views
57
deleywe
deleywe
ascensionneeeded
Replies
3
Views
66
jstingo
J
batootita
Replies
1
Views
21
Porkjohn888
P
N
Replies
3
Views
42
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top