Reactions: fogdart, Looks234, ballskin and 1 other person
He's normie but looks tall and jacked

• +1
Reactions: nyxion, fauxfox, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Night Prowler nigga steals the show.
Nothing new here

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude
He looks very masculine. I think his skin color halos him too in a way.

• +1
Reactions: Travis, PrinceLuenLeoncur, fauxfox and 3 others
normie face with height and muscular = HTN

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and medialcanthuscel
biggest orbitals ive ever seen or just lightning, fuark

Fuck niggers

@Blackgymmax @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior is he really teratyrone? lol Rate him
Too black to be teratyrone :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Looks HTN cause of that eye area with body halo to Tyronelite :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
@Blackgymmax @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior is he really teratyrone? lol Rate him
Sudanese looking tyrone failod by pheno

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Looks234, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Too black to be teratyrone :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Looks HTN cause of that eye area with body halo to Tyronelite :bigbrain:
Sudanese looking tyrone failod by pheno
Tall jacked HTN pill strikes again. A lot of JBs were in the tiktok comments simping and asking for his instagram username. One of these days I hope a girl records me so that I can go viral on tiktok :feelsgood::)

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
  • Woah
yeah, easily but his pheno + coloring is just shit lol
I thought Vantablack was a halo? Or it's virtue signalling? Read the comments in the tweet lol

Imma need y'all to chime in @whiteissuperior @tyronelite @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq

I thought Vantablack was a halo? Or it's virtue signalling? Read the comments in the tweet lol

There’s a difference between a dark skin like me you or Broderick hunter and those Sudanese looking dudes who look LITERALLY black

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Travis and fogdart
There’s a difference between a dark skin like me you or Broderick hunter and those Sudanese looking dudes who look LITERALLY black
Brutal African villager pheno pill. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior

its a halo because girls will think hes packing

• JFL
Bad eye area/10

its a halo because girls will think hes packing
Lol I doubt it makes a difference whether you’re Vantablack or regular brown skin. A girl who thinks blacks are packing wouldn’t think that a vantablack is packing more than regular brown skin dude. Plus Women should wonna fuck you cos you’re good looking not because they think you’re packing

Skin that dark is unironically a massive halo. I know Africans with this phenotype and they do quite well in the US.

• Woah
Reactions: Looks234
Lol I doubt it makes a difference whether you’re Vantablack or regular brown skin. A girl who thinks blacks are packing wouldn’t think that a vantablack is packing more than regular brown skin dude. Plus Women should wonna fuck you cos you’re good looking not because they think you’re packing
i thought thats the reason they fuck black guys though?:lul:

• JFL
i thought thats the reason they fuck black guys though?:lul:
Nah it’s not true for the majority of women. If there was the case, there wouldn’t be black incels in the west. If your face is shit, Aint no good looking girl fucking you cos you’re black and she thinks that you’re packing. Face > dick for almost all women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
Nah it’s not true for the majority of women. If there was the case, there wouldn’t be black incels in the west. If your face is shit, Aint no good looking girl fucking you cos you’re black and she thinks that you’re packing. Face > dick for almost all women.
yeah ik I was trolling a bit

• JFL
yeah ik I was trolling a bit
I see retards on this forum thinking that blacks slay because of "BBC halo" Lol. The average blackcel has nothing in common with guys like Austin Dunham etc. Muh BBC halo. The best BBC halo can get you as a low class obese white woman lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
I see retards on this forum thinking that blacks slay because of "BBC halo" Lol. The average blackcel has nothing in common with guys like Austin Dunham etc. Muh BBC halo. The best BBC halo can get you as a low class obese white woman lol.
Yea its because they see one black guy out in public with a white girl for the first time in months, and they get pissed and butthurt come here and start writing essays on how its over if you're white. Lmao.... White people
Joe biden vice president

• JFL