Rate the biggest slayer I know (pulls 6 PSL and up foids easily)

He's not that good looking? What would you rate him PSL? I say he's at least 5.75 PSL which is like the best looking dude in a group of 40 people or some shit lmfao

His lower third carries him. His upper and middle third are nothing special but he has that same faggot haircut that every fuckboy gets.

I'd give him 5.35-5.6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Looks good, but he also groomed hard. The gap is not enormous

based on the pics i've seen of you, you'd average 12 matches a day AT LEAST with 4.5 PSL and above white foids
idk tbh. i was a bluepilled to redpill beta male when i had tinder. i live near LA so it’s extremely high competition and high attractiveness (i’d say most attractive place in usa) and i was getting like AVERAGE like ~2 a day??? i legit can’t remember my total matches, but it was like 300??? i had tinder for 6 months. i didn’t swipe a lot. and the a day i got was like 15. then i moved away to college and now there’s only a very small amount of girls in my area on tinder. i’d say about 2000ish girls are on tinder. i was pumping out numbers though. like legit 5-5.5psl girls.

i highly, highly, highly doubt i would get 12 matches a day now tbh. it’s been a long time since i had tinder so i really don’t know “worth” like i did lol. now that i’m looksmaxxing idk my process bc i can’t get that validation and affirmation

idk tbh. i was a bluepilled to redpill beta male when i had tinder. i live near LA so it’s extremely high competition and high attractiveness (i’d say most attractive place in usa) and i was getting like AVERAGE like ~2 a day??? i legit can’t remember my total matches, but it was like 300??? i had tinder for 6 months. i didn’t swipe a lot. and the a day i got was like 15. then i moved away to college and now there’s only a very small amount of girls in my area on tinder. i’d say about 2000ish girls are on tinder. i was pumping out numbers though. like legit 5-5.5psl girls.

i highly, highly, highly doubt i would get 12 matches a day now tbh. it’s been a long time since i had tinder so i really don’t know “worth” like i did lol. now that i’m looksmaxxing idk my process bc i can’t get that validation and affirmation

bro i've seen some pics of you. fuck Tinder. you can fuck a 5 PSL white foid per week on average. You can easily pump out 50+ 5 PSL and up white foids a year. Where you live, you can pump out maybe 100 a year.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada, noped and Deleted member 2846
@PrettyBoyMaxxing just make sure you have pics with other females that shows preselection.

Chad can get away with selfies and shirtless mirror but if you aren't chad these type of pics will help you SOOOOO much

View attachment 142425View attachment 142426View attachment 142427View attachment 142428

fun pics where you are with other girls are key if you want a one night stand as a high tier normie,

this guy is 5'8, just gymmaxxed, photomaxxed
yeah i would but i’m in a relationship. being gymaxxed and subtlety showing off your body is the best way to get matches as a non chad.
bro i've seen some pics of you. fuck Tinder. you can fuck a 5 PSL white foid per week on average. You can easily pump out 50+ 5 PSL and up white foids a year. Where you live, you can pump out maybe 100 a year.
hahaha thanks, i probably can but i’m in a relationship.

also where have u seen pics of me

subtly showing of your body AND photos where you are doing fun shit with other girls, so the girl would be more willing to come over to your place knowing that you're not some antisocial gym freak.
@PrettyBoyMaxxing he's not wrong dude, depends on the pics but you def can, not hard to get 1 out of 60 matches a week to come over to ur place, idk about above 5psl white foid lol, but one a week isn't too far fetched considering u have your own place and car in case she wants u to come over to her place
yeah i’d say max white girl is 5.5psl (like one in all) and 6psl asian. then like a 4.75psl Latina bc they don’t like me as lmfao

yeah i’d say max white girl is 5.5psl (like one in all) and 6psl asian. then like a 4.75psl Latina bc they don’t like me as lmfao

wait what is there for? are these like the best matches you got on Tinder?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I think if he tried and went to the club twice a week he can lay one white foid that is AT LEAST a 5.25 PSL per week

i'll be completely transparent with you, if a girl is coming over to your place from tinder she won't be above 5.5 psl unless you're chad, but i have no shame with smashing 4.5-5.5 girls either. Im lazy and if she's dtf why not.

Im not gonna sit here and give u false hope that you will pull anything above 5.5 psl chick from tinder/bumble. Its not that you wont but that nobody does. But if you wanna rack up numbers, and get all that validation that you didn't get when you were a teenager (talking about myself but i know many can relate) than a new 4.5-5.5 lay per week will provide u with exactly that.

If you want a 6psl girlfriend you're better off social circle maxxing.
I have a 6psl+ gf so im not worried about it or anything. i can get 5psl+ girls when i’m in a frat quite easily i’d imagine. but i’m definitely okay smashing 4-4.5psl too. no shame
Dude you should keep your hair shorter like on that pic in the thread Arab linked on here. It's way better than your hair long ngl.
yeah i am probably gonna cut it down a lot soon anyways. it looked good today actually

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and noped
exactly its all about preference, and cuffing season is right around the corner so i see no reason to ditch a 6psl gf for tinder roasties.
But if you need any tinder advice i gotchu
lmfao put her on STANDBY until cuffing szn is done

• JFL
Reactions: noped
hey u said ur from LA too, so you know people get weird here. With their open relationships and all, might have to spice it up and get weird
not in la anymore. but open relationship isn’t happening :feelsree:

• JFL
lmfao open relationships are the biggest cope and cuck of all time. who would willingly let their girl get her pussy ripped open by Chad every Saturday night and then by Chang every Sunday morning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045 and Dogs
lmfao open relationships are the biggest cope and cuck of all time. who would willingly let their girl get her pussy ripped open by Chad every Saturday night and then by Chang every Sunday morning
it would obviously be a one way open relationship. i brought it up a few times but she would only do it if she got to do it as well. so obviously i’m not gonna cuck myself

• +1
i agree but open relationships are the best way to get threesome. I've had my gf wingman me at a club for a threesome, and most girls know im already wasting their time and will not marry them so i only get in relationships to for consistent pussy.

Also if the chick is bisexual which almost every other chick is in LA, or thats what they claim to sound trendy and hip, u can have a open relationship where she can only be with other girls and u can obv be with other girls too
thats a can of worms i’ll leave closed

this pheno usually appeals to slutty insecure foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
His face is truecel tier, in italy he would be virgin

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
6.5 with longer hair. 7 considering his height

slayer. light eyes would give him +2 psl
Source

I've seen him pull 6 PSL and up easily. For the past year he's been hooking up with 2 different girls *per week* on average (srs). His kill count is over 300 (srs) and he's only 23. Here's what he looks like:

Rate him PSL.
Btw he's 6'4"

gigachad lol
top height
7 + psl face
nct is his only failo but idc he is great

I've seen him pull 6 PSL and up easily. For the past year he's been hooking up with 2 different girls *per week* on average (srs). His kill count is over 300 (srs) and he's only 23. Here's what he looks like:

Rate him PSL.
Btw he's 6'4"

Chad's max.me

Jlol @ the fucking idiot who said fucking 100+ girls off tinder a year is easily achieveable. You're utterly deluded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, medialcanthuscel and Deleted member 2846
you said you're in canada though, 30 matches makes sense, try tindering in LA, i get 9-12 matches on average and all my friends hit around the same.

15 is average in LA atleast and some of my friends get close to 25-35 daily ngl
which psl would you rate yourself bro ?

he's using filters so the guys clearly somewhat insecure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Finally I know how this dude looks extremely caged 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣made my hour tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
7.5, gonial angle too steep

at least 95th percentile. I think he would look better clean shaven, his beard is anemic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Also here's the deal about you saying you're running experiments of all these guys.

Tinder records your elo score, so if i put a pic of a incel for the first 24 hours and than after 24 hours replace them with a pic of a male model, the male model still wont get matches because due to his low elo score he would remain invisible to the girls except for the girls who are very poorly ranked.

Thats why when autists say that @Salludon only gets 3-5 matches i start laughing, these retards have no clue how complicated the tinder algorithm is.

you legit need to get a new sim card and change the phone number and than start a fresh tinder account for your even your catfish experiments to even have any credibility.
High IT guy IQ.

Does he have an overbite or is he just jutting? Lighting and shape of the lower lip gives it away.

MFR under 1 in both photos
@medialcanthuscel GTFIH n1gg

Dude if u have your own place and you're a college student than yes it is. 2 girls a week isnt that hard considering you're getting 15 matches a day which adds upto 100 a week. You're telling me u cant get 2 of those 100 to come to ur place to split a bottle of wine.

Obviously I'm talking about high tier normie and above, get a clue.
How many girls have you fucked? Are you speaking from experience or theorising?

Another deployment of fueling station of suicide by tesla
Thanks bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back