Rate the girl who asked me out at work

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Rate this Latina that asked me out at work (and I rejected her because I am in a relationship)

12308522_845978152183332_7026180515145705668_n.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, sytyl, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
Big if true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
how the fuck can we rate her if most of her face is covered by her phone?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cacas112, Chadrapist, Deleted member 2012 and 15 others
Big if true
She has a sister too. They look similar. It’s weird because this girl knew my name before I even knew who she was. She kept coming up to me and talking to me randomly for the smallest things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 2012 and 9 others
Idk. She’s a worthless whore though. After I rejected her she said she just got out of a relationship and has 2 kids with the guy. Meanwhile my girlfriend was a virgin before me and never even kissed a guy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Perfectionist, Deleted member 9787, SpiritAnimal and 1 other person
She has a sister too. They look similar. It’s weird because this girl knew my name before I even knew who she was. She kept coming up to me and talking to me randomly for the smallest things.
Bird, I really wanna believe ya

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 6111 and 1 other person
how bout you post your pic so we can rate you "chad"because women do not ask men out except in men's fantasies.Why would you come on a forum with mostly incels just to flex ?

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
how bout you post your pic so we can rate you "chad"because women do not ask men out except in men's fantasies.Why would you come on a forum with mostly incels just to flex ?
Because I was an incel. Now I’m not. It shocked me that she asked me out because it’s the first time it happened in my 25 years of life and I turned her down

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
he has to post his picture if he wants anyone to take his tales seriously,hiding behind his bird avi
Being asked out once in 25 years is believable.

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Pumanator, sytyl and 1 other person
Being asked out once in 25 years is believable.
women do not ask men out,EVER.It does not happen, unless you are exceptionally goodlooking or have some other type of value etc and even then the most you will get are choosing signals.This forum has some of the most deleusional copers i have ever come across that think they look like Zayn and other celebrities,then we get the occasional larpers like yourself who profess that a woman asked you out

women do not ask men out,EVER.It does not happen, unless you are exceptionally goodlooking or have some other type of value etc and even then the most you will get are choosing signals.This forum has some of the most deleusional copers i have ever come across that think they look like Zayn and other celebrities,then we get the occasional larpers like yourself who profess that a woman asked you out
I’m ugly as fuck imo. I have no idea why she asked me out. Maybe she wanted a free meal or some shit. I was wearing my face mask so maybe she wouldn’t have asked me out if she saw my full face. Who knows? All I know is that she asked me out and I rejected her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Yeah I hd a girl ask me out once :feelshah:
Ask me to get out of the building :feelswhy:

Idk. She’s a worthless whore though. After I rejected her she said she just got out of a relationship and has 2 kids with the guy. Meanwhile my girlfriend was a virgin before me and never even kissed a guy.
Every man should avoid single moms at all costs, shes still going to have feelings for the dude that got her pregnant anyone that denies that is delusional.

Her camera lens height to phone case width ratio makes her at least 6 PSL

Can't tell if she's ugly or hot. Legit set of titties though.

However, single mom of 2 kids, no bueno.

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
what the fuck chad
I had my face mask on and I’m ugly so she probably thought I look different. Also, she’s a worthless whore, I am happy I have my perfect woman instead

Even an autist can tell that she's good looking lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
I had my face mask on and I’m ugly so she probably thought I look different. Also, she’s a worthless whore, I am happy I have my perfect woman instead
how tall are u

Why did u turn her down? Can't u just cheat?

Also why were u on .co if u ain't an incel?

yes they do. especially ethnic women

@Vermilioncore aren’t you 5’7 things could be worse tbh

just run bbc game bro :lul:

wouldn't tbh , look like she has std

gigatales

@Vermilioncore aren’t you 5’7 things could be worse tbh

just run bbc game bro :lul:
Yeah I am 5’7 and ugly and skinnyfat. Somehow she asked me out. Maybe she has low standards or some shit tbh lol

Give me her number

hoooooly cope
girls ask guys out
just because YOU are subhuman does not mean EVERYBODY is subhuman, and no you don't have to be chad to be asked.

Girls are not the same as they used to be, this is not the 1950s they're not waiting around for you to ask them out anymore

bad news, if you actually utter some shit like that, it means it's over for you.

hoooooly cope
girls ask guys out
just because YOU are subhuman does not mean EVERYBODY is subhuman, and no you don't have to be chad to be asked.

Girls are not the same as they used to be, this is not the 1950s they're not waiting around for you to ask them out anymore

bad news, if you actually utter some shit like that, it means it's over for you.
Exactly. I’ve seen multiple women ask multiple guys out and it made me feel like shit. Finally I was asked out and it amazed me. Of course I turned her down because I’m in a LTR with a girl I love, but it still took me by surprise that I was asked out. Probably first and last time it will happen to me personally, but I know other guys get this all the time

You're proud of this? She's looking for a betabuxxer and she's seems subhuman, that just means your low smv enough for her to think she has a chance.

The non-brag version of this thread would be to just ask for the ratings without pointing out that she asked you out and that you had a gf