Rate the guy that is slaying all the girls from my area.

romanianhardmaxxer

romanianhardmaxxer

gymcell
This guy has the most girls I've ever seen in my life. The amount of pussy this guy has is insane to me. Please rate him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240216_231829_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240216_231829_Instagram.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240216_231836_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240216_231836_Instagram.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240216_231929_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240216_231929_Instagram.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Red Fox, Deleted member 58230, rand anon and 2 others
NT pilled again...

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices, user123456, rand anon and 2 others
Looks like utter shit and so does his dress sense

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, MonoTBB, LooksThinker and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
just looking at this niggas face gives me flashbacks of these giga nt mfers

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman, proxyy, rand anon and 6 others
is he latino

This nigga is literally baiting with the title and posted a picture of his #1 OPP to get his shit flamed. He face mogs you to gandy retard.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cadee, Tallman, Spergi and 4 others
Yeah ik he mogs me.
And I bet he moggs you aswell so stfu retard.
FUCK no. How did you let a twink that dresses like a roadman get more play than you stop projecting on this forum you cyclops ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, KhatcodaiA3, mogger10 and 1 other person
Your ugly ass even tried copying his hairstyle thinking it would compensate for your cthulhu ass face .... OVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, MonoTBB and LooksThinker
Your ugly ass even tried copying his hairstyle thinking it would compensate for your cthulhu ass face .... OVER

View attachment 2748642
nah I didnt copy his hairstyle I just found out about this guy from one of my friends as they are classmates and I just wanted to find out what would you guys rate him cus girls seem to really like him.
And of course I am ugly that is why we are all here right? We wouldnt even know about org if we were chads so...

nah I didnt copy his hairstyle I just found out about this guy from one of my friends as they are classmates and I just wanted to find out what would you guys rate him cus girls seem to really like him.
And of course I am ugly that is why we are all here right? We wouldnt even know about org if we were chads so...
He just has a really conventional look paired with his personality = slay. You can just tell a lot by looking at the nigga he seems jestermaxxed and rebellious ash. MTN facially

He just has a really conventional look paired with his personality = slay. You can just tell a lot by looking at the nigga he seems jestermaxxed and rebellious ash. MTN facially
Yeah ur right he is not very good looking but he is like the conventional prettyboy and has appeal to girls that are younger.

Young teenagers are attracted to drug addicted colombian guys with wanksta fashion sense, as a latino dude I can prove this. Even the smart girls of the class where attracted to these dudes who always had a buzz cut and a knife in their pockets. These guys listen to reggaeton all the day and they like to slay ugly girls.

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet., czechsubhuman and romanianhardmaxxer
textbook htn

Women don't mind sharing a man, there was a guy in my school who always had atleast 3 girls waiting for him in the end of the class and he wasn't super attractive or nothing, it's just the halo effect. It's over for these guys when they reach 21 and realize how broke they are and start to work a min wage job forever.

Women don't mind sharing a man, there was a guy in my school who always had atleast 3 girls waiting for him in the end of the class and he wasn't super attractive or nothing, it's just the halo effect. It's over for these guys when they reach 21 and realize how broke they are and start to work a min wage job forever.
Absolutely bro. I heard this guy got head in the school bathroom one day. The stories I heard about him are crazy

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
zesty asf still mtn though

tbh I’m not surprised, typical thugmaxxed tall twink with good frame will nevertheless slay some ltbs jfl