Rate The Husband Of This Big Tiddy Emo Girl

Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home

He shot his shot while yall still dribbling
When you actually listen to your friends and you go and approach that girl that you know you don't stand a chance at it..

Instead of doing what these dumb ass guys in the thread below did..

So, please rate the guy below, and possibly tell me once again what he has in terms of looks that you don't (or you can't) have, thank you.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, raleqtambrobret and Zeruel
I only see 2 subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, iloveboobs, Schizotypalcel and 2 others
Fakeupmaxxed MTB

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Better than what most of this forum will ever have
Well it‘s not hard to attract a girl or invoke IOI‘s.
Keeping up a long relationship/marriage is the hard part where most people fail nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: infini and raleqtambrobret
Well it‘s not hard to attract a girl or invoke IOI‘s.
Keeping up a long relationship/marriage is the hard part where most people fail nowadays.
it's almost like the subhuman the thread is about managed to marry a big titty blue eyed MTB

it's almost like the subhuman the thread is about managed to marry a big titty blue eyed MTB
He‘s not subhuman. Maybe LTN.
Perhaps he has money, status in scene or grunge groups or is generally very outgoing/extroverted and neurotypical.
Also that wasn‘t even the unusual part.

Idc if yall are saying mtb , this hoe bad as hell :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

He‘s not subhuman. Maybe LTN.
Perhaps he has money, status in scene or grunge groups or is generally very outgoing/extroverted and neurotypical.
Also that wasn‘t even the unusual part.
What's unusual then?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
shes a ltb. and her tits dont even look that crazy idk wtf all of yas are on about. she actually looks exactly like a girl i knew in high school, like 1 to 1. anyways i still agree with OP in the sense that ltn / subhumans can still find holes

husband is a frame mogger, its understandable to as why theyre dating

she's cheating and it's obvious. lmao

When you actually listen to your friends and you go and approach that girl that you know you don't stand a chance at it..

So, please rate the guy below, and possibly tell me once again what he has in terms of looks that you don't (or you can't) have, thank you.

View attachment 3220057View attachment 3220059View attachment 3220061View attachment 3220063

View attachment 3220069View attachment 3220070View attachment 3220073View attachment 3220075

betabux/10

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret

View attachment 3220057View attachment 3220059View attachment 3220061View attachment 3220063

View attachment 3220069View attachment 3220070View attachment 3220073View attachment 3220075

No way this is real

ye 3 dumbfucks outwheigh the thousand successful surgeries wp
OP posting this thread here.
Don‘t know what he‘s trying to prove here.

I mean that before you try to do irreversible surgery, you should do everything in your power in terms of social opportunities to find a foid (such as going to rock concerts or other such musical types where apparently these guys find such bitches), if you do your surgery in the logic that bitches refuse you.

If you can't go in there and socialize and do all that stuff that the average subhuman in there does, you should go see a psychologist, because no amount of physical surgery is going to help you with that.

But if you want to have your surgery strictly for the quality of your social life, which you feel is being affected by the way you look, for job opportunities, etc. I'm massively pro having it done, no question about it.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and NZb6Air
should go see a psychologist
I agree with everything except this part.
Having one or two good friends whom you can trust and have profound and authentic convos with is almost always better than modern "psychologists".
Of course it‘s also important to not always surround yourself with yes-sayers or people who have the same mindset/worldview on everything.

I mean that before you try to do irreversible surgery, you should do everything in your power in terms of social opportunities to find a foid (such as going to rock concerts or other such musical types where apparently these guys find such bitches), if you do your surgery in the logic that bitches refuse you.

If you can't go in there and socialize and do all that stuff that the average subhuman in there does, you should go see a psychologist, because no amount of physical surgery is going to help you with that.

But if you want to have your surgery strictly for the quality of your social life, which you feel is being affected by the way you look, for job opportunities, etc. I'm massively pro having it done, no question about it.
Not applicable to non NT, and the NT niggas already tried this, so it's kinda pointless to say

Idc if yall are saying mtb , this hoe bad as hell :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Any foid that is seen near a subhuman, automatically she becomes MTB-LTB in the eyes of the users here. It's just a coping mechanism, don't worry..

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto