Rate the incels from the Russian incel community

lemonholdmybeer

lemonholdmybeer

Iron
The growth of each of them starts from 180cm

KRw3ouwhrbomSk6Po5ZCpcU7P1RevAroTBd8TJ0ZVGlYMTBpf414Wg zBcUGJtVzI77IEnDLFDkyfhAHBR cCxFM
Liu31T8q6nR0SZCOQkV294gG70BzhKaICVgpo332KK0xP4SxB3JOOhrCPbarKJHUVcFfT64kNJKF1t6psVLfMQnH
CWSbTg 5Ac4xOHC jjpms6wjoPDhP8m9W45 jSKOY6sWW6CZuCMNopWK55u1zV4ISzdnwFNbzY803hZkhDT6umtj
9UXoWro txAWSQvJHsMdP8DE NnYz7Jq8xXhNLtvzIAyuzD TkiY6ku53Mt6nf ZyAmZ5zVWMU5ZuV3gjuVgZigG
VZXSRAJ9jkygSN ozXo zTjh6o6nAjNupDcTiFefoWT6KEemB5sBAl eqty8 fuEuIyuIfpGlUEGuoii2joFLzZj
W2r5D22S n8yq3 sze8ZzPnFCE3ITuBjyBcWxTdI bIX3REZbI7dtn5c6Ai9ObwMA7BptnR0YyZBAfzUMePn9D6f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, ExtraBones, ChristianChad and 5 others
How are they incel? Severe autism? Chopped off dick?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20519, Seth Walsh and 10 others
They not GL, but not THAT bad.

Everyone of them could marry a millionaire superstar in China/ HK/ Korea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 17311, BoneDensity and 2 others
Normies.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Moggie, wollet2 and 1 other person
They not GL, but not THAT bad.

Everyone of them could marry a millionaire superstar in China/ HK/ Korea
all I ever see is you spouting nonsense like this why are Asians stuck in ur mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
4th one is the only truecel there all the others could slay. Probably just autism or larp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, buflek, Xangsane and 2 others
all I ever see is you spouting nonsense like this why are Asians stuck in ur mind
Sorry, r u one of the bros?

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Sorry, r u one of the bros?
still lives in denial about his women's dating preferences. I'm barely normie in the west but had a millionaire heires from south korea offering me to pay my expenses to live with her in Seoul.

3rd would slay emo/alt girls so much. Appeal mogs me to suicide

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
still lives in denial about his women's dating preferences. I'm barely normie in the west but had a millionaire heires from south korea offering me to pay my expenses to live with her in Seoul.
Yeah totally not surprised, and I am guessing u are like Irish white skin tone?

Russia is easier than the West, so those guys are mentalcels.

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo, BoneDensity and Deleted member 18480
Yeah totally not surprised, and I am guessing u are like Irish white skin tone?
not even. Italian, guess that way they can better sell it to their friends and family if it isn't a blonde blue eyed nordic guy, so to contradict the stereotype.

not even. Italian, guess that way they can better sell it to their friends and family if it isn't a blonde blue eyed nordic guy, so to contradict the stereotype.
Oh ok, must be like a ciro immobile type Italian then

You most likely were talking to an Indian scammer. jfl you ride the high from that to cope😹

I forget most of you legit went to special educational classes in school

You most likely were talking to an Indian scammer. jfl you ride the high from that to cope😹
I fucked her in her hilton holten room when she visited my town on her „europe trip“

Half are htn/chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
All above 180 cm so no manlets also. They must have autism or something

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
3-й так сильно убьет эмо/альт-девушек. Апелляция доводит меня до самоубийства

Attachments

• ynCSPGDAmJ9F6q7sQMv3jo4lqKsoLcJhTNp2aYm-c3kRqBw4_DL8yuKCp4YvikDAuMLRNBgXuorSoKefu176q373.jpg
    ynCSPGDAmJ9F6q7sQMv3jo4lqKsoLcJhTNp2aYm-c3kRqBw4_DL8yuKCp4YvikDAuMLRNBgXuorSoKefu176q373.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 0NjE3GVjnhpB8MI24go7yH6swoMVBYS395-6l7IQ2vxNSi329UW8-dmKGKc4Xr6ZXIDtVDrq0wGaird3z9BRBTKY.jpg
    0NjE3GVjnhpB8MI24go7yH6swoMVBYS395-6l7IQ2vxNSi329UW8-dmKGKc4Xr6ZXIDtVDrq0wGaird3z9BRBTKY.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • jKojerf4EPq0DgxA6ucTPRrCduKnKW5V6MgsznJQblj630MV8ZuZ7-NEB5YUR9OCfxrnlGSXS5ZEwooNFLIBMEOY.jpg
    jKojerf4EPq0DgxA6ucTPRrCduKnKW5V6MgsznJQblj630MV8ZuZ7-NEB5YUR9OCfxrnlGSXS5ZEwooNFLIBMEOY.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 21278, Xangsane and 4 others
He probably slays hot emo EE girls (literally my dream i love slavic girls and emos)

He probably slays hot emo EE girls (literally my dream i love slavic girls and emos)
Welp, they actually look like pic related and bear in mind that she fogs quite a few females. Sorry to break your "fantasy".
Ruski foid2

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I fucked her in her hilton holten room when she visited my town on her „europe trip“
if this was any bit true I actually feel bad you were sonned by a rich asianogre

is fifth guy's name kirill ? i might know him irl

Он, вероятно, убивает горячих эмо-девушек (буквально моя мечта, я люблю славянских девушек и эмо)

имя пятого парня кирилл? я мог бы знать его ирл
No. His name is Roman

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
Untermensch

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
Funnily enough, they all look soy compared to this dude. Glasses is the only one with a wide jaw and a compact midface.
A lot westerners think that the typical slav is some sort of high T ogre when nowadays slavic youngsters look like twinks.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21620 and HerpDerpson
Funnily enough, they all look soy compared to this dude. Glasses is the only one with a wide jaw and a compact midface.
the guy could probably look better if it was a better photo
most of the other photos are frauded to some degree

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
the guy could probably look better if it was a better photo
most of the other photos are frauded to some degree
Yeah, I thought so too. They do low angle to overemphasize the jaw.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Yeah, I thought so too. They do low angle to overemphasize the jaw.
photos are good at displaying features but not harmony if you dont fraud
the guy seems to have a good bone structure but gets messed up by his eye area and glasses

• +1
They must have autism or something
They are normies, so they might be suffering from hypergamy, like those guys will get zero on tinder, let's be real, they don't look like slayers; or narcies fishing for attention (truecels simply wouldn't post their photos). Took me 31 year to post mine!

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
They are normies, so they might be suffering from hypergamy, like those guys will get zero on tinder, let's be real, they don't look like slayers; or narcies fishing for attention (truecels simply wouldn't post their photos). Took me 31 year to post mine!
"narcies fishing for attention" Oh shit, guys, we were discovered. Let's get out of here

photos are good at displaying features but not harmony if you dont fraud
the guy seems to have a good bone structure but gets messed up by his eye area and glasses
Unfortunately. These are all the photos I could get. There is another one.

I have a suspicion that he is using a photo editor. All the photos are in poor quality and there are suspicious moments on them

Every day we grow in numbers

• +1
Reactions: lemonholdmybeer
If you can't get laid in EE you're either giga truecel or severely mentally inhibited / retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
he also has the easiest ascension just needs to wear contacts and get a better haircut lol that he got called a trucel

• +1
they'd unironically slay so hard in israel

4th one is the only truecel there all the others could slay. Probably just autism or larp.
how is he truecel? not deformed or fat. he needs a haircut and different glasses and hes at least average

4 and 5 have potential its over for the rest