• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275, Bui and 4 others
Holy shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
low iq ddoxxing your school on a autistic website
I wish FBI and CIA good luck at finding me in my Mumbai slum of over of a million people.

Screenshot 2023 05 27 21 35 40 58

@defezman urkel spotted

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 28691 and 8 others
mongolia is different

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
This is the competition? Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275, rand anon and 3 others
Why is there mumbaikar in chinese

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Jason Voorhees
why tf would anyone take an international year in fucken India? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, HitAndRun, Deleted member 28610 and 14 others
mirin diversity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, BongMog and Jason Voorhees
why tf would anyone take an international year in fucken India? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My uni is one of the most prestigious unis in the country. I can't tell you explicitly which uni it is but the international students say the academic rigor and competition you get in a place like my uni is unparalleled. Foreign unis have better facilities for research , better faculty, co curricular etc but if you want to learn something Indian unis mog ino

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, rand anon, Deleted member 28414 and 2 others
This is the competition? Jfl
The white guys atleast look normie. Just wait until I find the pics of Africans. Niggas be looking like they came from deepest jungles of Congo and shit.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275 and BongMog
are the pajeetas by the white normies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
SUBHUMANS

Tell them all

Especially the chinks and curries to fuck off back to their countries. Entering the country while being subhuman should be illegal.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Jason Voorhees
are the pajeetas getting slayed by the white normies
Who knows? They generally stick to themselves. Don't see them talking or interacting with curries. They just do their own thing and only mingle among themselves

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, BongMog and Deleted member 28414
My uni is one of the most prestigious unis in the country. I can't tell you explicitly which uni it is but the international students say the academic rigor and competition you get in a place like my uni is unparalleled. Foreign unis have better facilities for research , better faculty, co curricular etc but if you want to learn something Indian unis mog ino

Prestigious uni?

No wonder they are all fucking ugly, can't rely on pretty privilege and taking ur tits out for a living so you gotta study hard

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BongMog and Jason Voorhees
100% This is WashU or a UC Santa,San Hose, Irvine or some other UC

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 28414
Who knows? They generally stick to themselves. Don't see them talking or interacting with curries. They just do their own thing and only mingle among themselves
Are you khhv

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Danish_Retard, BongMog and 2 others
daaamn zoomies are so GL on average :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and BongMog
Standards are low AF when even Brits mog

• +1
Damn bro mirin IQ

Makes sense too, didn't think of it.

BTW, what do you think of my plan? I never finished gymnasie because of ADHD-destroyed brain, so I've been out of the education system for 2 years, so I want to chill in india for 3-4 months and get a private tutor during that time to so I can remember everything about maths, physics and chemistry. How expensive do you think that'd be?

Also I'll visit you and @BrahminBoss 100% :feelsyay:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Lmao, BongMog and 1 other person
I wish FBI and CIA good luck at finding me in my Mumbai slum of over of a million people.

There’s incels in Mumbai???

• +1
Damn bro mirin IQ

Makes sense too, didn't think of it.

BTW, what do you think of my plan? I never finished gymnasie because of ADHD-destroyed brain, so I've been out of the education system for 2 years, so I want to chill in india for 3-4 months and get a private tutor during that time to so I can remember everything about maths, physics and chemistry. How expensive do you think that'd be?

Also I'll visit you and @BrahminBoss 100% :feelsyay:
Not expensive at all. Education is something that's very cheap and freely available here. You could get a well qualified teacher to take lessons for you for less than 100$ per month. If you want to really push yourself you could even go to cram schools. They have exams every week and are taught advanced topics

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Danish_Retard
Not expensive at all. Education is something that's very cheap and freely available here. You could get a well qualified teacher to take lessons for you for less than 100$ per month. If you want to really push yourself you could even go to cram schools. They have exams every week and are taught advanced topics
Fuck man India is so based. I'll look into cram schools and shit. Ideally I'd want an hour of private tutoring for each of the 3 subjects daily. And then an hour per subject to study myself. Then 2 hours to gym while roided tf out + insane tan because insane sun.

Fuck man, it's gonna be so good, I'll learn 3 years of shit in 3 months watch me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Lmao, BongMog and 1 other person
Good cram schools cost like 1k dollars per year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, BongMog and Danish_Retard
Fuck man India is so based. I'll look into cram schools and shit. Ideally I'd want an hour of private tutoring for each of the 3 subjects daily. And then an hour per subject to study myself. Then 2 hours to gym while roided tf out + insane tan because insane sun.

Fuck man, it's gonna be so good, I'll learn 3 years of shit in 3 months watch me
Dubai would be ideal for you since India for the most part is still a 3rd world shithole

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Danish_Retard
Also don't forget to tell the black guys not to venture too far and travel unknown areas

There are some blackcels from Kenya or something in a university near me and they get beaten by Dalits whenever they go to unsafe areas

• +1
Good cram schools cost like 1k dollars per year
That's literally like 7 days of work tho, that's nothing to potentially get god tier grades throughout an entire year so I can focus on slaying young Danish sloots instead

Dubai would be ideal for you since India for the most part is still a 3rd world shithole
I'm poor as shit bro (by western standards), there is no way I'd be able to afford a stay with a private tutor for 3-4 months in dubai. It's precisely because India is a "3rd world shithole" that I'll stay there. Also it really doesn't look that bad.

• +1
I agree with this @Danish_Retard . Even with higher income It would be hard to adjust to a significantly worse quality of life. Pollution, traffic, adulterated food and water, horrible work/life balance and lower purchasing power etc. It's easier said than done and there are good cram schools in Dubai

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Danish_Retard and BongMog
I agree with this @Danish_Retard . Even with higher income It would be hard to adjust to a significantly worse quality of life. Pollution, traffic, adulterated food and water, horrible work/life balance and lower purchasing power etc. It's easier said than done and there are good cram schools in Dubai
That is probably true, but don't you think there is a learning experience in that too? I've never been outside of the EU. Never seen anyone struggle with anything but mental problems.

Besides, I'd wanna experience more than just schooling if I am to travel alone for the first time in my life. But I guess not all cram schools are 10 hours a day.

Also, I'll have spent 10x the yearly salary in India on surgeries at this point, I'll be out of money.

Last edited:
  • +1
That is probably true, but don't you think there is a learning experience in that too? I've never been outside of the EU. Never seen anyone struggle with anything but mental problems.

Besides, I'd wanna experience more than just schooling if I am to travel alone for the first time in my life. But I guess not all cram schools are 10 hours a day.

Besides, I'll have spent 10x the yearly salary in India on surgeries at this point, I'll be out of money.
Oh yeah it would be a learning experience for sure. People in cram schools are hard workers. They come from poor-middle families. They all have different aspirations some want to buy their parents their own house, some want to get a job so that their parents could retire, some want to come out of their village. It's because of these conditions that they are put in, these guys top the entrance exams and go ahead in life.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Preston aren’t u 6’1 and HTN Indian w Caucasoid skull? U unironically mog 75-85% of the guys there