Rate the last girl that rejected me

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
no kidding. by hand has more humanity and live than these organic things.
jfl at going on a ltr without a human
my hand *
with a non-human*

no kidding. by hand has more humanity and live than these organic things.
jfl at going on a ltr without a human
I can't even go out with decent looking landwhale even she was white.
She was so easy to take out too. If I wanted to I couodve fucked her that night.
How is nate having problem attractive subhumans?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and toolateforme
1. For making a full list of females that rejected you
2. For asking out 2 PSL creatures
They are pretty and a lot better looking than me. You guys are coping.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Eggys looksmatch tbh :lul:

bro seriously stop approaching girls until you complete all the surgeries

btw this is the minimun midface ratio required to touch this subhuman girl who rejected me (i opened a thread about that)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
i don't want foids even if they would - already happened a good amount of Time
can't waste my Time until having a décent job
women are not everything in life juste move on
This is my man right here!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, I'mme and Deleted member 3043
Intredasting thread

Life will begin for you after becoming 6ft and having your jaw surgery

So never.. you will be a broke boi and a Manlet forever

same way im indian and get called persian, its interchangeable depending on pheno
I went through primary, middle, and now high school thinking that the reason why I didn't get girls was bc of my personality

When I first started approaching I used to watch blue pill videos (alpham, teachingmensfashion) that about how girls for example like guys whose pants are tapered or wear cologne or etc etc

HECK, there was even some 6foot3 white chad named Jeremy fragrance who said as long as u wear cologne u can get girls :lul::lul::lul:

I started dressing like they told me and doing the same stuff and NOTHING changed

I then started watching @faceandlms and became very informed on the truth

I started to notice that a lot of the guys that were dating girls were not even hygienic and smelled like they hadn't taken a shower in weeks and most of them wore really crappy clothes. Their breaths always smelled and etc etc

But they had one or more of the 3 traits women love: tall, white, good-looking face etc etc

I then decided to start looksmaxing by going to gym: training 4x a week for 1-2 hours each time.

I gained around 20lbs of muscle in 6 months and my waist got 1 inch smaller (from 28 to 27 inches)

Results? nothing sadly with girls

I mainly had my friends at school ask me for tips or my old (the guys of course) teachers ask about how I gained muscle etc.

Girls care about genes, not personality, not muscle (because anyone can get that with going to the gym), and not charisma or other bullshit other ppl tell you

Girls want to have a good genetic offspring, they want babies who will be tall, have good face, and are caucasian (yes most women are racist).

If the guy they are dating is a jerk they can always divorce him or if he doesn't dress well she can buy him clothes,

BUT its not like she's gonna be able to make his face from 3/10 to 8/10, make him taller, or change his ethnicity.

I never even asked to be an incel/ethnicel or anything, hell I might even by TFL/FA (forever alone, true forced loneliness)
I didn't ask to be ugly
I didn't ask to be 5foot8

I never did anything to deserve this, this is simply mother nature's way of natural selection.

All the girls I've ever liked felt disgusted by me showing signs of interest towards them

I will continue asking out girls but if I keep getting rejected even later in my life such as in college and after I get my degree, I will try to find a surrogate mother that will let me have a kid from her and I will raise the kid in a good home as a single dad (make him play sports, get good grades, help him "looksmax" by getting him braces etc etc) just so that he doesn't go through the same life as me

I want to make It clear that I do not support violence in any way shape or form

I am saying this bc the authorities for some reason think the opposite to this and have visited my home multiple times recently asking if I want to hurt myself or others bc they found the list I made on imgur of my rejections.

I do not have any intention of harming others or myself, this thread is solely in regards to self improvement and getting a girlfriend.

Sorry for long post.
asked out 2 girls at library,

first one: asked her what she was reading,

looked like some Harry Potter book, which she said it was

said she was a senior at *** high school,

I said cool, I'm a senior too and asked her out

she said she doesn't think she's the girl for me, but gave me her Facebook (how I got her photo)

Screen Shot 2019 10 18 at 20729 PM

second one: reading some SAT book for college

I told her I could help her out with studying for exams if she wanted

she said no, she's fine by herself
then I told her I could also help her by being her boyfriend

she said she's not interested but told me I can follow her on instagram
Screen Shot 2019 10 18 at 21044 PM

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I hope OP ropes. I would legit give him my height if he gave me his face.

Bad News:

Today in school I was walking to my second class and one of the girls on the imgur link that I had asked out previously was standing next to the classroom door and was giving me a death stare. As I walked to class she came next to me and tapped on my shoulder and told me her little brother was shared a link on a discord server to a imgur link that had her face on it out of around 49 other girls. She showed me her phone and it was messages from her brother that included that link to that imgur post which she clicked on in front of me and showed me that her face was on it.

I told her that I didn't make the that and that someone else was pretending to be me.

at the end of class: I felt bad about this so I decided to be friendly by going up to ask her about how to study for my makeup exam.

For some reason as soon as I went up to her and made eye contact I started stuttering in my speech and my legs were shaking, she then completely lied and said she didn't know what was on the test and that she had to makeup the test too. (another lie)

My voice then became high pitched all of a sudden when I then told her that I thought I saw her that day taking the test

she said she was unsure what I'm talking about.

Then as we were the last 2 to leave I was too busy talking to her that and trying to look down to not make eye contact that I legit walked into the classroom door and she laughed behind me and said something in a low voice I couldn't hear (probably making fun of me), I felt SOOOOO embarrassed and heartbroken.

After we left the class I asked her what her next class was and she completely ignored me again and looked down at her phone while making a smirk.

I started to say something else but started stuttering again so I just took a dash for it and ran away from her.

I think I'm gonna take a break from asking out girls, I never knew it would be so hard to get a girlfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2426
I’m sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 2810 and Short Ugly and Brown
@knajjd @Sergeant @Lorsss @Dude420 @FaceandHFD

please either close this thread or delete the imgur link with the girls on it

It was rude of me to post them here without asking permission

I also don't want others I know irl to find out about this thread since it would be very embarrassing

a lot of these girls I was friends with before and posting them online was very rude of me, I'm sorry.

@knajjd @Sergeant @Lorsss @Dude420 @FaceandHFD

please either close this thread or delete the imgur link with the girls on it

It was rude of me to post them here without asking permission

I also don't want others I know irl to find out about this thread since it would be very embarrassing

a lot of these girls I was friends with before and posting them online was very rude of me, I'm sorry.
read the rules: we do not delete rating threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2810
Status
Not open for further replies.