Rate the most thirsted person in Australia's new girlfriend

I can see the appeal. He looks like your classic blonde haired aussie surfer. That alone will get you an above average looking girl.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
5'9 is average if you consider Asians, old people etc. A healthy <30 y/O male is 5'10.5
@Asc

Yeah because voice = having good looks. lol You are actually braindead.

No need to play the card, lrn2read faggot.

Average height in the US is literally 5'9". And like I said since you can't read, muh height means nothing when ur NT. But yea, keep wearing lifts to make you 6'6". Every normie was definitely absolutely stunned.

Holy shit, a whooping 11 matches at your gym. You do realize that life exists outside the gym, right?

Post your GF then, if she's so hot then why did have to accept her if you're a genetic elite who can get any girl he wants? Could it be that you're a highinhib virgin that lacks the balls to actually go for girls you find attractive?

Ok bro, just gonna take a pic of every girl I've fucked in order to post it to an incel forum. lol Why are you even trying.

This literally says it all right here. You genuinely believe voice has anything to do with making friends. lmao I know for a fact you don't have any real friends, everything you post is something a reclused loser would say. Nardil has made me hyper NT, it has nothing to do with talking to people "properly". There's no such thing, but you wouldn't know that of course.

Piss poor excuse when every point I make just makes you look more and more pathetic. The least you could do is actually put in a little bit of effort. But that's probably very difficult for someone like you to do. But tell you what, I'll slow it down and give you the typical meme responses you want so that your low IQ brain can keep up.

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
yes, if you disagree then your right to rate is revoked

not true, matching with a stacy on tinder is much less common than matching with a becky. better looking = higher standards
Yeh I agree I see his appeal tbh
Very nice physique
Looks natty but being a afl player doubt he is lol

damn i'm sexy, and that was a body pic that was cherry-picked and zoomed in on my face that made it into a thread comparing the faces of "chadlites/chads", where several of the people in the thread said I was one of the only chads on the thread. you're not very good at this, are you?
2886543 Screenshot 20220515 0545412

lol I am done here, this is the most brutal evisceration in Looksmax history. @AscendingHero pin this, everyone should witness just how easily I put this autist in this place. Once again didn't even have to try, just another day at the office.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
i tied with amnesia based on face while being 6" taller, better physique, etc. i'm pretty happy with that

not once did i say I face mogged the other guys on that thread, nor would I care

you didn't put anyone in their place. in fact i was surprised i got another vote. thanks for letting me know buddy
Glad I raised your self-esteem by a whooping one vote. Amnesia is nothing special, that's how I know you've been browsing here too long.

not once did i say I face mogged the other guys on that thread, nor would I care
damn i'm sexy, and that was a body pic that was cherry-picked and zoomed in on my face that made it into a thread comparing the faces of "chadlites/chads", where several of the people in the thread said I was one of the only chads on the thread. you're not very good at this, are you?

Ok, try me. You're a socially reclused autist whose entire view of the world is based around stuff you've read on this forum. You have no real-life experience, you have no idea what it's like to have a genuine, well-paying job, and are a literal child who copes with muh height and muh gymcelling in order to help you sleep at night. You have never made a girl orgasm multiple times in one sitting, nor do you have the balls to actually even approach a girl you find attractive. You use people you find attractive as coping mechanisms to justify your own inceldom because you genuinely believe they are exactly what it means to be a goodlooking person yet fail to see that your lack of social skills makes you unable to reciprocate anything even close to that. Your 10k posts will soon turn into 20k, and then 30k as you try to make everyone believe that you still have a GF yet she left for someone who is more socially inept than you (which wouldn't be hard to find btw). You'll continue to do more and more roids, as you slowly kill yourself both physically and mentally. Finally by the time your 40, you'll reread this post and finally decide to officially kill yourself. No one will be at your funeral except for your family. The girl you accepted as your GF years ago will be getting dogged down by subhumans since she's past her prime. No one will care when you die, and on your tombstone will read "If Only I Had Listened to @Cope, I Wouldn't Have Decided to End My Life Prematurely". I will then make a thread about it next day, @ mentioning you telling you I was right.
@StreegeReturn This post in of itself should be written in history books as the greatest insult to ever exist of all time. Literally took me 2 minutes to come up with it as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840