Silver
Capture

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, noodlelover and aBetterMii
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
you’re not the only truecel.
you’re the only truecel admitting to being one.
others be asking if they’re htn or chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, StephIsCold, lungorichard and 20 others
anyway to make people fear me at least?

error 404: truecel not found

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19469 and Cheesyrumble
Trucel if sub 6'
Ugly at 6+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Vain786 and mvp2v1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Vain786, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, Deleted member 19469, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
no but for real, you mog me so you cant be truecel. id say youre a ltn right now, but if you shave you have potential to be mtn. the facial hair is a huge failo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 20651, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
U look like an average Mexican uncle, stop whining and go snag a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
no but for real, you mog me so you cant be truecel. id say youre a ltn right now, but if you shave you have potential to be mtn. the facial hair is a huge failo.
can beardmaxxing switch things up tho??

960x0.jpg

Or hip hop maxxing?

F2cc6ff7 56df 4af7 954f fd091b5385e4

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, BoneDensity, Deleted member 20397 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20651 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
E25BA578 3B69 44A3 94E9 0EA8CD81BE2B

I’m the only truecel here

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
can beardmaxxing switch things up tho??

960x0.jpg

Or hip hop maxxing?

View attachment 1867371
no buddy it really has to go. i suggest shaving it off and also gymmaxxing so you can boost your smv. you can be mtn if you really wanna be, the ball is in your court

DO I MOG
D807EB9D 9AFC 4E9C 876B 6DDD19624082

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
LTN, I think you could lose some weight. Are you Malaysian?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20651
@Zer0/∞ is uglier than you

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 5455, Vain786 and 2 others
Nigga u are fat and not a truecel ffs, you probably just want validation

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Vain786 and noodlelover
Not a truecel

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
dad and mom look good though aint sure why i turned out to be like this....the only deformed gene in the bloodline

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Volcel

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
tinder tells me this is bullshit
Volcel because you're fat and unfit.

If you're above 15% bodyfat tinder is a complete waste of time, there's no reason to even download the app. You look to be about 30% bodyfat.

My tone sounds a bit harsh partly because I'm on day two of a fast, but all you have to do is stop eating (You can research "water fasting") for more information. You'll loose 1lb a day, so if you have to loose 40 pounds, then that will be 40 days, only water. You, specifically will need to get below 13% bodyfat.

After that eat healthy, with plenty of meat, and build up muscle for a year or two.

Only then, will you be ready for pictures. Get professional pictures taken, and/or go to some cool locations and have some one take your picture there. This is to prove you have a cool life. Girls have a lot of choices, so chances are even after to take care of your body, you'll still need to sell a lifestyle. You can use craig's list to find some one to pay 100$ or something to go on a trip with you and take some pics for your online dating profile, or to meet you at some location. Or you can try to find some one, some other way. Or start a group and find people online to go, and have one of them take pictures. Or pretend to be religious and go on a missions trips. Many ways to handle this. Building up life style pictures becomes your challenge at this point.

And then only after all that, redownload tinder and all other apps as well. Then if that doesn't work, you'll need to learn bar-game, but even thinking about bar-game right now is a waste of time, because you need to fix your body.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Volcel because you're fat and unfit.

If you're above 15% bodyfat tinder is a complete waste of time, there's no reason to even download the app. You look to be about 30% bodyfat.

My tone sounds a bit harsh partly because I'm on day two of a fast, but all you have to do is stop eating (You can research "water fasting") for more information. You'll loose 1lb a day, so if you have to loose 40 pounds, then that will be 40 days, only water. You, specifically will need to get below 13% bodyfat.

After that eat healthy, with plenty of meat, and build up muscle for a year or two.

Only then, will you be ready for pictures. Get professional pictures taken, and/or go to some cool locations and have some one take your picture there. This is to prove you have a cool life. Girls have a lot of choices, so chances are even after to take care of your body, you'll still need to sell a lifestyle. You can use craig's list to find some one to pay 100$ or something to go on a trip with you and take some pics for your online dating profile, or to meet you at some location. Or you can try to find some one, some other way. Or start a group and find people online to go, and have one of them take pictures. Or pretend to be religious and go on a missions trips. Many ways to handle this. Building up life style pictures becomes your challenge at this point.

And then only after all that, redownload tinder and all other apps as well. Then if that doesn't work, you'll need to learn bar-game, but even thinking about bar-game right now is a waste of time, because you need to fix your body.
bro it aint about girls to me im married (shes a 5/10 tho), its about the way people treat you like shit because of the way i look and this cost me my career progression, social circle, communication skill and i been dealing with those non-stop discriminations and bullying for 10+ fucking years........i aint even sure when im gonna break

• +1
bro it aint about girls to me im married (shes a 5/10 tho), its about the way people treat you like shit because of the way i look and this cost me my career progression, social circle, communication skill and i been dealing with those non-stop discriminations and bullying for 10+ fucking years........i aint even sure when im gonna break
Congratulations on getting married.

If it's for how people treat you, then you don't have to get sub 13% boyfat but you do have to gain muscle. Other guys respond to muscle, and general physical fitness and it is the biggest impactor on career progression. I use to get bullied and talked down to, until I started lifting regularly for a year or so.

Another option is jutsu. You'll gain a much fitter look from that, along with the vibe that you can take down opponents, which effects how people treat you.

If you don't want to do either of these, any sport that you can stick with is better than nothing at all, and will make you look fitter and get treated better at work.

• +1
Reactions: tchooi86
And lmao at saying you're a true cell when you've had sex.

You’re not that bad, i know a guy who looks like u but fatter & he has a blonde gf and a kid with her

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and noodlelover
And lmao at saying you're a true cell when you've had sex.
only slayed 3 chicks man......
Congratulations on getting married.

If it's for how people treat you, then you don't have to get sub 13% boyfat but you do have to gain muscle. Other guys respond to muscle, and general physical fitness and it is the biggest impactor on career progression. I use to get bullied and talked down to, until I started lifting regularly for a year or so.

Another option is jutsu. You'll gain a much fitter look from that, along with the vibe that you can take down opponents, which effects how people treat you.

If you don't want to do either of these, any sport that you can stick with is better than nothing at all, and will make you look fitter and get treated better at work.
im thinking about to get bulk thru roidmaxxing.....do you know how long its gonna take? and maybe grow a beard or something to look badass so when people see me they gotta pussy out before they try to put me down.....its time to stand up for myself cant live like that no more

• JFL
is it really u op? read best of the best and do the softmaxxes or ur life will be pain and suffering

>Trucel
>Is literally married

• +1
OP does ur wife love you? Does she feed you and give you affection? Then just lose weight and shave the goatee

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deprived
is it really u op? read best of the best and do the softmaxxes or ur life will be pain and suffering
its been like that since i hit high school....... gave a buncha shots and asked for every lookmaxxing/surgery thoughts at almost everywhere......but nothing ever works out....it ruins my life and its getting worse as im older......

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786