Rate the only legit truecel that has balls to post pic

OP does ur wife love you? Does she feed you and give you affection? Then just lose weight and shave the goatee
yes one of the luckiest things i got in life....loves me like my mama.......i aint no millionaire she thinks i look alright (like 1 out of 500 grand chicks)

i been losing and puting weights all my life that didnt work and a waste of time....i'd rather cook meth and make banks since im so down.

• Love it
Reactions: House Lannister
yes one of the luckiest things i got in life....loves me like my mama.......i aint no millionaire she thinks i look alright (like 1 out of 500 grand chicks)

i been losing and puting weights all my life that didnt work and a waste of time....i'd rather cook meth and make banks since im so down.
Ideal af bro. Why complain then? I think now the best course is to make money as much possible but not through walterwhitemaxxing

Ideal af bro. Why complain then? I think now the best course is to make money as much possible but not through walterwhitemaxxing
nobody even wanna work with you in a team with a face like that
my life is ruined fucked and sad......
im like a handicapped so motherfucking mad
it drives me nuts i want a big fucking payback
but this aint no breaking bad,
its malaysia if they bust you they gon rope you then its over and no more sweat.

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister
nobody even wanna work with you in a team with a face like that
my life is ruined fucked and sad......
im like a handicapped so motherfucking mad
it drives me nuts i want a big fucking payback
but this aint no breaking bad,
its malaysia if they bust you they gon rope you then its over and no more sweat.
Your fine dude. I highly doubt Malaysian men care about looks when it comes to working and making money. You already have a good life anyway

Your fine dude. I highly doubt Malaysian men care about looks when it comes to working and making money. You already have a good life anyway
lucky shit the gun control here is harsh as fuck or ill be going down the path of columbine high school,las vegas shooting or ER.

being an elephant man cost me my career man.....i used to be a high flying auditor at one of big 4 in malaysia and now im just doing uber

fuck my life

Brutal genetic recombination pill:feelsbadman:
Your mom though :love:
shes 55 but still looks like she doesnt age

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and rand anon
any chance to save me?

Xsnc0ssa7hn91
sorry bro but I mog u hard

• +1
Reactions: tchooi86
So you're a trucel yet you're married? Seems about right for this site

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
ppl magazine has to put me on their front cover as "ugliest man alive" though

lemme bust some kung fu moves in bed with your ghetto hood momma 1st dog
my mom isn't ghetto and my mother mogs ur mom in everything literally

why plastic surgery cant save my ass though....

Jfl at thinking you’re trucel

Attachments

• 5C3CCFFD-10E0-4D8F-A0AA-193B7EE58057.jpeg
    5C3CCFFD-10E0-4D8F-A0AA-193B7EE58057.jpeg
    514.2 KB · Views: 0
  • B1201B75-B542-4F6A-AFD7-755E1D3DC448.jpeg
    B1201B75-B542-4F6A-AFD7-755E1D3DC448.jpeg
    747.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
JFL @ being married and posting here among basement autists. Go and live your life and never come back here.

LMAO

im 5’1 buddy

You don’t know what a trucel is
if eazy-e can fuck bunch of street hoes till he died of aids why cant you?

go fuck some midget chicks then or move to some little man countries like cambodia.

if eazy-e can fuck bunch of street hoes till he died of aids why cant you?

go fuck some midget chicks then or move to some little man countries like cambodia.
Eazy e mogged me and had bbc halo

Shave off your facial hair, leanmaxx build some muscles, fashionmaxx and try the minamalist aesthetics.

im thinking about to get bulk thru roidmaxxing.....do you know how long its gonna take? and maybe grow a beard or something to look badass so when people see me they gotta pussy out before they try to put me down.....its time to stand up for myself cant live like that no more
Roids don't take very long. A year maybe to get massive.

I don't do roids because they enlarge your heart muscles. These musces get stretched out and don't work any more, and alot of bodybuilders wind up dying around 40. These are guys who are much healthier than you, who know everything about nutrition, perfect sleep schedules ect. Unless you're rich and can afford multiple heart surgeries like Arnold Swartnizager.

It lowers your immune system, so you're more likely to get killed by diseases. Lots of roid heads, even younger ones in their early 30s died from Covid.

When you come off you'll loose a significant amount of the muscle mass you gained.

Still if you want to do it for life, and not risk jail time the legal thing people do is get checked by a doctor for testosterone levels. They stay up all night the night before, and eat junk food so their testosterone levels are very low. They do this every time they're checked. Otherwise, you have no idea what you're buying if you buy something online.

Still, I'm not advising this, nor would I ever do roids because I don't want to die and it's completely unnecessary.

If you really don't want to put consistent effort in, you can get facial tattoos, or if you're worried about your job, you can get facial scares, but ideal would be to get naturally fit, especially considering you're already married so you don't need to risk dying. The bar for getting respect from other men isn't that high.