Rate THE PRETTYBOY GOD - Matt Rife

bruh i can't...... honestly too lazy to run an experiment but this dude mogs seid to oblivion. I can't with the cuck eye comments. Eye area is average especially because of coloring, but it seems like everyone judges relative to his other features...
u shouldnt care about stupid experiments , the objective thing is that jeff seid eyes are strong and alpha looking , dominant
the other guy have weak submissive beta eyes , how is that ideal as a male? u need stronger eye area as a male , he obv dont mog seid to oblivion xd
he is weird and effeminate

Subhuman eye area. Extreme upper eyelid exposure, light eyebrows
His upper eyelid exposure is too huge to fit anything, it's going to look shitty no matter the look. Chico is a good example of top tier pretty boy eyes
I agree chico's eyes look better, but subhuman? shit? disagree. I get your points, but I guess you seem to stress the importance of no eyelid exposure much more than I would

Gandy eyes mog him into oblivion

u shouldnt care about stupid experiments , the objective thing is that jeff seid eyes are strong and alpha looking , dominant
the other guy have weak submissive beta eyes , how is that ideal as a male? u need stronger eye area as a male , he obv dont mog seid to oblivion xd View attachment 565479 he is weird and effeminate
lmao there is nothing more objective than an experiment, that is empirical data. Eye area doesn't define the whole face. The objective thing is this guy mogs seid in every other aspect ,even in gymmaxxing cuz foid would prefer his body type better. And in terms of eye area, matt rife has better coloring and his eye area is average gaddamn. And I acknowledged they are not as masc looking, that's not the point. Can't even be bothered to argue lmao

lmao there is nothing more objective than an experiment, that is empirical data. Eye area doesn't define the whole face. The objective thing is this guy mogs seid in every other aspect ,even in gymmaxxing cuz foid would prefer his body type better. And in terms of eye area, matt rife has better coloring and his eye area is average gaddamn. And I acknowledged they are not as masc looking, that's not the point. Can't even be bothered to argue lmao
i will never understand people like you that prefer the cuck inferior looking as a male , there is a reason jeff seid is way more famous than this cuck

i will never understand people like you that prefer the cuck inferior looking as a male , there is a reason jeff seid is way more famous than this cuck
my guy i don't prefer that shit, i just don't see it as the end all be all and i damn sure don't call any eyes with some eyelid exposure cuck eyes. I said I thought it fit better with his pretty boy look, even if i'm wrong on that and he does look better with hunter eyes, that isn't reason to say jeff seid is better looking. They are not even close jfl. And can't even be bothered to address your second comment. I honestly still think you're joking, but oh well

I would say Robust Prettyboy, which is basically ideal in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
The fact that you're posting with the rest of his face is proof enough that even you feel like it's not a good eye area.
View attachment 565433
This looks amazing to you? JFL

blue eye halo + top tier everything else = girls constantly commenting on his "beautiful eyes" stop fuckin' coping bro :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
blue eye halo + top tier everything else = girls constantly commenting on his "beautiful eyes" stop fuckin' coping bro :lul: :lul: :lul:
Yes, blue eye halo + rest of the face halo. You're admitting that he doesn't have a good eye area

Yes, blue eye halo + rest of the face halo. You're admitting that he doesn't have a good eye area
I'm admitting he doesn't have a top tier eye area (to an extent) but it's nowhere even remotely close to subhuman and you're coping so ridiculously hard if you think otherwise.
He 100% has the type of eye area that girls call beautiful, which is perfect for his prettyboy aesthetic.

no girl is looking at those eyes and saying "gross." non-ideal =\= subhuman or bad
and again like I've said those are pretty ideal for his prettyboy look. He's just a different type of prettyboy to say, a chico.

• +1
looks like a young cillian murphy

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
No clue how people think this guys eye area is good tbh
He’s go overall but for the love of god stop saying his eye area is fine it’s been below average

Girls would unironically call his eyes pretty and like them
Same with you. Your color + ideal shape overshadow your eye area flaws.

No clue how people think this guys eye area is good tbh
He’s go overall but for the love of god stop saying his eye area is fine it’s been below average
It's not good, but it's average. It for sure not subhuman.

It's not good, but it's average. It for sure not subhuman.
Average overall maybe including ethnics with trash tier orbitals that bring the average down.
His eye area is below average for a Caucasian for sure

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Average overall maybe including ethnics with trash tier orbitals that bring the average down.
I guess tbh. I'll agree

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
lips too much

funnily enough, out of all the comments that compliment a specific feature of his (there aren't many to be fair), most of them are to do with his "below average" eyes

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2
PSL6+
I think his lips are kinda faggy