barrettcel
Iron
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2026
- Posts
- 19
- Reputation
- 11
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
wtf is this haircut. are you slavic?
What do I change the color to?change the haircut and the color bro
Hair was fucked that day, no im americanwtf is this haircut. are you slavic?
black ofcWhat do I change the color to?
Okay thanks for the adviceblack ofc
black, dark brown a dark hair color would suit way more and is much more appealingWhat do I change the color to?
I mean ethnicallyHair was fucked that day, no im american
U look constipated

Don't squint like that u look retarded
German and nordicI mean ethnically
OkayDon't squint like that u look retarded
Dont use it that much, what do I change it toHow are u on org with that haircut nigga
Other then that ur fine
Idk man just anything normalDont use it that much, what do I change it to
Alright, thanks for the advice I really appreciate itIdk man just anything normal
U got a good face