Rate the Texas shooter

fuckedupmanlet

fuckedupmanlet

an inhuman test of wills.
9E7B6C51 22F3 406B 85AF A0BFD67E1A62

View attachment 88B8D4B2-12FD-40AC-9E8A-72C6B721FB68.webp

I think he could’ve slayed emo JB’s but I also think he could’ve ascended with a Philtrum Lift+Rhino for upturned nostrils, Beta Carotene supplementation, Gymmaxxing, and maybe some type of jaw work but i’d have to see his side profile.

• JFL
Reactions: Scorpioned, justinzayn, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
View attachment 1699338
View attachment 1699339

I think he could’ve slayed emo JB’s but I also think he could’ve ascended with a Philtrum Lift+Rhino for upturned nostrils, Beta Carotene supplementation, Gymmaxxing, and maybe some type of jaw work but i’d have to see his side profile.
You can see if he lost like another 15 pounds or so he has jaw definition. Unfortunetly for him, hollow tips were in closer reach than Hollow cheeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, fogdart, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
You can see if he lost like another 15 pounds or so he has jaw definition. Unfortunetly for him, hollow tips were in closer reach than Hollow cheeks
Dude if he lost another 15 pounds he’d fucking die…Look at the second picture his collarbones pop so hard he’s literally a fucking skeleton.

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08
Dude if he lost another 15 pounds he’d fucking die…Look at the second picture his collarbones pop so hard he’s literally a fucking skeleton.
Not clicking on the link. Then put muscle Mass on and he could lose more fat.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Not clicking on the link. Then put muscle Mass on and he could lose more fat
Clicked it. He does kinda have hollow cheeks in the other pic. Looks like @curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and fuckedupmanlet
Another fat L for spiclet beaners

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Hero of the Imperium, Ethniframementalcel and 5 others
High tier normie is fair, with massive potential with some minor surgeries (lip lift) genio

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and fuckedupmanlet
High tier normie is fair, with massive potential with some minor surgeries (lip lift) genio
I feel like he was HTN in a certain niche(emo JBs) but LTN overall, imo.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and buckchadley31
Whats up with these CIA plants lately , i have seen such a surge even my neolib country shill news are reporting with "muh american shootings"

They are trying to take away your guns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Hero of the Imperium, justinzayn and 5 others
Whats up with these CIA plants lately , i have seen such a surge even my neolib country shill news are reporting with "muh american shootings"

We’ve known they want to take away the guns ever since they created the National Firearms Act back in ‘34. Anyone who doesn’t realize these shootings are a psyop is asleep, the info is out there.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Anchor_Ship and DwayneWhite55

There will be more to come watch

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, rand anon, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
There will be more to come watch
Of course there will. At this point it’s best for your mental health to tune out of any mainstream news cycles.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, rand anon and DwayneWhite55
Of course there will. At this point it’s best for your mental health to tune out of any mainstream news cycles.
It don't matter if I do,which I don't watch TV, but people eat it all up like it's real and you'll hear about it.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and fuckedupmanlet

You got guns in Croatia?

did he write up some shizo manifesto? did anyone find his reddit account yet?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
no evidence this had anything to do with race. Probably a Hispanic Neiborhood. Why do you guys make everything about race?
@buckchadley31 started it don’t look at me

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 16369
Looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: gamma, 0kami123 and Anchor_Ship
did he write up some shizo manifesto? did anyone find his reddit account yet?
No but there was a rumor going on that he was a tranny :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
no evidence this had anything to do with race. Probably a Hispanic Neiborhood. Why do you guys make everything about race?
He's a beaner virgin fag, Inceldom because of his spic-ism made him become an insane tranny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 16834, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
Even This tranny faggot is cheeksucking

Blackpill is spreading

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, fogdart, justinzayn and 5 others
Wide face gang

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and justinzayn

muh plant, muh conspiracy , kys nigger

I'd kill for his base lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Mogged by Buffalo shooter

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 16369