Rate the +younger +less ethnic -less bones version of David Gandy

3duuje.jpg

Also you are a curry, being Brazilian don't tell much about race.

Lmfao keep drooling over gay aliens
you guys are mutts. At least I'm pure jfl

Im not, you are not pure, i can tell that i am pure.

Im not, you are not pure, i can tell that i am pure.
Lmfao you're favelacel, you're a melting pot unlike us pure-blooded curries.

Lmfao you're favelacel, you're a melting pot unlike us pure-blooded curries.

Im not "favelacel" i not brown or mixed too, none other blood that is not white in my family.

Im not "favelacel" i not brown or mixed too, none other blood that is not white in my family.
Jfl soon that will change

You or one of your relatives will probably mix in the future

This will happen and is happening in all world (i think my dead grandfather was BBC and white blood), but all my family now is white, my cousins are totally white too and mogs me to death...

This will happen and is happening in all world (i think my dead grandfather was BBC and white blood), but all my family now is white, my cousins are totally white too and mogs me to death...
Jfl post their pics

Jfl post their pics

You want? i think, i will be doxxed so no, can't really think in making travels to visit majority of them because i got mogged hard.

You want? i think, i will be doxxed so no, can't really think in making travels to visit majority of them because i got mogged hard.
PM me I won't leak. I am trustworthy af.

God i make a mistake when clicked in post thread

Titbot actually don't looks like Chico, he looks more like Gandy and mogs Chico and Gandy to alternative universes and back.

View attachment 140591
Vs
View attachment 140592

I don't even need to say who wins...

Titbot obviously

:lul:

Why are you guys laughing? Mogs aren't funny; they're hurtful and can damage a man's self esteem for years to come. Be gentle with to gandycel or he'll rope from these brutal mogs.
*with

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Why are you guys laughing? Mogs aren't funny; they're hurtful and can damage a man's self esteem for years to come. Be gentle with to gandycel or he'll rope from these brutal mogs.
*with

DED SRS