Снимок экрана 2024-04-09 221251.png
    182.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Allornothing, Roquefort and 1 other person
JFL hard If u think u mog that dudes zygos retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort and 1nonly
Nah bro💀. For harmonizing Cheeckbones Your Jawline and all that needs to be very good aswell. They also do not look like as projected as much compared to mine

Nah bro💀. For harmonizing Cheeckbones Your Jawline and all that needs to be very good aswell. They also do not look like as projected as much compared to mine
mine are bigger

It's good, get down to 8% bf

• +1
Reactions: 1nonly
Also mine are higher set
Bro you can’t even tell that from the pictures😭 Don’t get me wrong, your cheeckbones look good but you’re coping hard

7/10 very good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581 and kyrre
Bro you can’t even tell that from the pictures😭 Don’t get me wrong, your cheeckbones look good but you’re coping hard
idk my cheekbones look better
your jaw mogs mine

Do you think I could get higher?
for record i give atesh salih an 8/10 , gandy a 8, ramirez and eriksen a 10, delon a 7.5

for record i give atesh salih an 8/10 , gandy a 8, ramirez and eriksen a 10, delon a 7.5
Oh, thank you ig. So what do you think holds me back from a higher score

Oh, thank you ig. So what do you think holds me back from a higher score
shape can be a tiny bit better but that may just be the angle and buccal fat which will go away if u get older

• +1
shape can be a tiny bit better but that may just be the angle and buccal fat which will go away if u get older
Yeah the shape always looks a bit different depending on the angle. I would still say that is not enough to deduct 3 point. But you’re right with the fat. Bf is like 13% so lower bf could fix that too and I’m still 16. due to my overbite (fixed soon) the braces are pushing the fat aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Yeah the shape always looks a bit different depending on the angle. I would still say that is not enough to deduct 3 point. But you’re right with the fat. Bf is like 13% so lower bf could fix that too and I’m still 16. due to my overbite (fixed soon) the braces are pushing the fat aswell
these are 10/10 cheekbones for me , i think 7.5 is fair for you when u get older and thinner

Attachments

• IMG_1213.jpeg
    IMG_1213.jpeg
    274.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I mean that’s just the light. With that lighting mine would look quite the same like here
he has slightly more protrusion and higher set, i give u 8-8.5/10 when ur lean and older

• +1
he has slightly more protrusion and higher set, i give u 8-8.5/10 when ur lean and older
Hahah thanks bro. But his just look more protruding because of his narrow jaw. But I think mine looking bit less protruding but therefore wider jaw is a good trade

• +1