Rate these genioplasty/DJS results

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
Look at this before and after pic:

Before after patient 01

Looks like they're frauding. The "after" photos are taken with a more forward head to give a proeminent jaw look. There're even more obvious examples in this link: https://www.jawsurgerylosangeles.com/before-and-after/

What do you think, fraud or not?

• Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Cope

JFL at this curry :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7399, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
The two ones that got only sliding genioplasty had better results than several others that got DJS instead.
Is the "DJS or death" a lie?

2021 07 13 140952 1075x384 scrot
2021 07 13 140921 1080x342 scrot

dude could of benefit minimum 6-10mm more than that

Fraud + shitty advancement

no genio for their airway
Have a look at this:

Didn't understand quite well how the fck moving chin bone forward moved also the back of the jaw, I think it could be something related to the soft tissue.

Have a look at this:

Didn't understand quite well how the fck moving chin bone forward moved also the back of the jaw, I think it could be something related to the soft tissue.

that is some bullshit, OSA treatment is done with a minimum of a 1cm BSSO, bsso movement move way more soft tissue than a genio

A genio can be added abs help with the airway

But someone who have 30 AHI is not gonna get 0-5 with a genio only

That's why Maxillo mandibular is done for OSA patient with added genio if needed

If someone thinks he's gonna fix his airway with a genio only he's coping

Those jew surgeon like to sell dreams to patient , too lazy to perform a good DJS, easier to do a genio

Still i agree that the result are good for genio but all those people would highly benefit a bimax + genio

• +1
Reactions: tchooi86
I had a chin implant and about a year ago took it out and got DJS + genioplasty... the breathing difference is night and day. Way better breathing when working out and more energy during the day. Genio alone can help your airway a LITTLE bit but if you have true sleep apnea you need DJS to get a noticeable result.

• +1
Reactions: highT