rate these genioplasty results

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel

insanely good results IMO

3mm horizontal 3mm vertical, I cant believe its only 3mm vertical it looks like his lower third got so much taller while being very harmonious

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, whiteissuperior, .👽. and 2 others
Looks good but probably needed bimax

• +1
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959 and Deleted member 16110
Could've got this result just off lower bf% LMAO.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, whiteissuperior and 2 others
Looks good but probably needed bimax
from the small amount of his midface I can see his maxilla doesnt look recessed but Im no expert on this stuff.

why do you think he needs bimax

• +1
Reactions: Weed, subhuman incel and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Decent changes to the chin, but that's it.

His jaw is still invisible.
my chin is my problem rather than my jaw so results like this are lifefuel for me

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
If this is lifefuel.

You need BiMAX or a Chin Implant.
how can you say I need bimax without seeing my face? My maxilla isnt reccessed I just have a very short chin (short face syndrome) and need vertical elongation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, A23ghskung and Deleted member 2729
how can you say I need bimax without seeing my face? My maxilla isnt reccessed I just have a very short chin (short face syndrome) and need vertical elongation
You don't know much about surgery, and I do.

That's how.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

That's how.
i agree I dont know much about surgery- but I do know what my own face looks like and you dont so youre literally stabbing in the dark

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Elvisandreaa

Attachments

• BEA28B9F-0D08-43C4-93CA-FEA8CAC7F983_1_201_a.jpeg
    BEA28B9F-0D08-43C4-93CA-FEA8CAC7F983_1_201_a.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
from the small amount of his midface I can see his maxilla doesnt look recessed but Im no expert on this stuff.

why do you think he needs bimax
bimax is jack of all trades but it would be more reliable to tell if he showed better pictures

bimax is jack of all trades but it would be more reliable to tell if he showed better pictures
true I feel like almost everyone could ascend somewhat from bimax but its more a question of priorities, for me I think genio is top of the list

• +1
what would you say I need based off this pic?
When the issue is SFS, I always say BSSO.

Your side profile looks fine, but frontal would confirm BSSO.

Sliding Genio wouldn't get you the results you want.

Even a Chin Implant would be better.

true I feel like almost everyone could ascend somewhat from bimax but its more a question of priorities, for me I think genio is top of the list
Ramieri will be able to tell you

That's how.
Bimax is almost always the ideal option but genio can still camouflage your recession if it is not severe.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
bro its likely that a maxfac will suggest cw rotation bimax for you since you seem to suffer from short face syndrom. Genio can be good improvement for you but in most cases bimax/trimax is the optimal solution

bro its likely that a maxfac will suggest cw rotation bimax for you since you seem to suffer from short face syndrom. Genio can be good improvement for you but in most cases bimax/trimax is the optimal solution
i would much rather get a genio than go through a bimax if at all possible

• +1
i would much rather get a genio than go through a bimax if at all possible
Yes I know but when the doctor tells you what exactly would be best for you don't make the mistake of deluding yourself thats all I want to say

tilt frauds in the after

Decent changes to the chin, but that's it.

His jaw is still invisible.
he made it visible with a stubble :feelsez: it fooled the reddit normies :whatfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Yes I know but when the doctor tells you what exactly would be best for you don't make the mistake of deluding yourself thats all I want to say
also I work full time so probabyl cant get enough time off work for the recovery needed for bimax/jaw surgery

anyway I have my consult next week so we will see what he says - then after that ill weigh up my options and make the decision

• +1
When the issue is SFS, I always say BSSO.

Your side profile looks fine, but frontal would confirm BSSO.

Sliding Genio wouldn't get you the results you want.

Even a Chin Implant would be better.
Nah. Osteotomies are always superior to implants as the latter is more likely to look uncanny. Also, Off the shelf Chin implants are usually not designed to increase vertical height either. There are special off the shelf chin implants designed to do that but they produce underwhelming results most of the time as they are tailored to the patient's anatomy. He is better off getting a custom implant if he wants to go that route.

To increase chin height, there is something called a vertical lengthening genioplasty. Even if he were to get bimax with cw, he'd likely need vertical genio as well. Like most people, he probably would benefit from bimax though but a vertical genio could get him most of the aesthetic gains. The latter makes a lot more sense than spending additional time and money for a 0.25 PSL difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Nah. Osteotomies are always superior to implants as the latter is more likely to look uncanny. Also, Off the shelf Chin implants are usually not designed to increase vertical height either. There are special off the shelf chin implants designed to do that but they produce underwhelming results most of the time as they are tailored to the patient's anatomy. He is better off getting a custom implant if he wants to go that route.

To increase chin height, there is something called a vertical lengthening genioplasty. Even if he were to get bimax with cw, he'd likely need vertical genio as well. Like most people, he probably would benefit from bimax though but a vertical genio could get him most of the aesthetic gains. The latter makes a lot more sense than spending additional time and money for a 0.25 PSL difference.
vertical genio is my current plan- assuming Ramieri agrees

Needed 8mm forward, got 3. Reverse eppleyd