Rate these girls psl

Exactly. Their dna makes them immune to Sarge's tyranny
They have been given genetic enhancements by sergeant himself. That's the reward for becoming one of his servants. :feelshmm:

They have been given genetic enhancements by sergeant himself. That's the reward for becoming one of his servants. :feelshmm:
Too bad they don't become chads and rot on this forum instead

Too bad they don't become chads and rot on this forum instead
Most mods barely post on here though they spend their time on incels.is. They still rot though. @11gaijin rots here like a bro

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Most mods barely post on here though they spend their time on incels.is. They still rot though. @11gaijin rots here like a bro
Incels.is is gey. That's why garin is my favorite mod cuz he rots here with us like a beast

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Fuck these girls make me rage,good looking but incredibly frauded and probably have more orbiters than I can count to,they look just like the girls who bullied me in hs.

Incels.is is gey. That's why garin is my favorite mod cuz he rots here with us like a beast
He activated his beast genes and left the gey incels :incel: behind for us chads :chad:

Chadrotters.org

jfl at calling .is gay when this site has an open homosexual as an active member

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Nibba
God made everyone equal so why should we discriminate? Say no to homophobia
I know you're joking bro but God hates fags and equality is a commie lie

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Nibba
God made everyone equal so why should we discriminate? Say no to homophobia
This is a site for men trying to improve looks in order to get women. Gay men do not have this problem so they have no use for this site
God doesn't hate fags but he is against gay lifestyle

This is a site for men trying to improve looks in order to get women. Gay men do not have this problem so they have no use for this site

God doesn't hate fags but he is against gay lifestyle
TBH I think you guys are kidding. Personally I don't understand the hate against gays or trans. I feel it is a personal decision and one that doesn't affect us. There are worse people out there. The hate against homosexuals and trans is something that I have never understood especially in the incel community.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Stylebender, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
TBH I think you guys are kidding. Personally I don't understand the hate against gays or trans. I feel it is a personal decision and one that doesn't affect us. There are worse people out there. The hate against homosexuals and trans is something that I have never understood especially in the incel community.
They are an abomination of nature.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
It’s true tbh.

I’m genuinely getting more attracted to anime girls. They have no flaws and they don’t cheat or lie.
I would be more into them too...if they existed. Unfortunately they don't so we're stuck with real world roasties

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
It’s true tbh.

I’m genuinely getting more attracted to anime girls. They have no flaws and they don’t cheat or lie.
Skrmklipp

• +1
I just feel like it's a degenerate thing to be, and a degenerate life style to take part in.
Lol

I don't fuckin hate gays. I don't agree with their lifestyle. I'm Catholic. One man+one woman=marriage. Anything else is just an abomination @Insomniac

Instead of treating trans people like heroes we should get them proper mental health Care. Gender dysphoria is mental conditon society is ignoring and hailing and some sort of sick personality trait

• +1
I don't fuckin hate gays. I don't agree with their lifestyle. I'm Catholic. One man+one woman=marriage. Anything else is just an abomination @Insomniac

Instead of treating trans people like heroes we should get them proper mental health Care. Gender dysphoria is mental conditon society is ignoring and hailing and some sort of sick personality trait
Yeah we need to stop this madness. Facebook has 71 gender options or something now ffs. It’s completely insane. Society needs a kick up the ass.

• +1
Yeah we need to stop this madness. Facebook has 71 gender options or something now ffs. It’s completely insane. Society needs a kick up the ass.
We need Allah now. The Catholic Church is so cucked I'm thinking of converting to East orthodox where they still advocate for killing people if just reasoning rather than being so sickeningly accepting that we get our ass beat

• +1

What is wrong with their lifestyle?

We need Allah now. The Catholic Church is so cucked I'm thinking of converting to East orthodox where they still advocate for killing people if just reasoning rather than being so sickeningly accepting that we get our ass beat
The Pope is a literal cuck.

• +1
What is wrong with their lifestyle?
Liking to fuck other men, hedonistic lifestyle, marrying other men which is an affront to the sacriment of marriage

and AIDS
The Pope is a literal cuck.

Catholicism needs a kick in the ass from the old testament where they stoned cheating wives and destroyed whole nations of heathans

• +1
Liking to fuck other men, hedonistic lifestyle, marrying other men which is an affront to the sacriment of marriage

and AIDS

Catholicism needs a kick in the ass from the old testament where they stoned cheating wives and destroyed whole nations of heathans
None of them affects us man. Religion is cope anyway

the one on the far left is the most attractive out of them i'd give her 7/9, the girl in the middle is a 6/9 whilst the girl on the far right is a cake/9

the one on the far left is the most attractive out of them i'd give her 7/9, the girl in the middle is a 6/9 whilst the girl on the far right is a cake/9
Why did you necrobump thus