• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, sportsmogger, normie_joe and 2 others
Third girl is so fine

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Jova, Pneuma Palingenesis and 1 other person
Seen better than this

Just realise these boneless cunts will be the reason your children are 2nd gen blackpillers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, vernier, GigaStacySexual and 7 others
That first girl can get brutally graped by my dicklet missle launcher

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, GigaStacySexual, Falcon_Flam and 5 others
type of girls that'd laugh at me for no reason as I walk by

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, PRIEST Sv3rige, sportsmogger and 1 other person
That first girl can get brutally graped by my dicklet missle launcher
Just dress like a whore theory

I went on the Insta and she looks like a makeupmaxxed, surgerymaxxed, frauding, boneless MENA wannabe:

Except she doesn't have the genes.
She can never compare to Iranian/Afghan/Lebanese/Nafri foids.
White MTB looks objectively hotter than that.

Does that shit not cringe you out bro?
When you see jeetas think they can compare to MENA?
And you see the occasional MENA try to fraud European

@Xangsane is based. Despite being a white passing Chadlite he is proud of his heritage

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, GigaStacySexual, Latinolooksmaxxer and 6 others
Just dress like a whore theory

I went on the Insta and she looks like a makeupmaxxed, surgerymaxxed, frauding, boneless MENA wannabe:

Except she doesn't have the genes.
She can never compare to Iranian/Afghan/Lebanese/Nafri foids.
White MTB looks objectively hotter than that.

Does that shit not cringe you out bro?
When you see jeetas think they can compare to MENA?
And you see the occasional MENA try to fraud European

@Xangsane is based. Despite being a white passing Chadlite he is proud of his heritage

When I see a woman I want to grape period. I don’t think about race and all that shit. They are all mine for the taking and they all can get grapes by my dicklet Iranian cock. Breeding a wife would be a diff story

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, GigaStacySexual, Falcon_Flam and 6 others
When I see a woman I want to grape period. I don’t think about race and all that shit. They are all mine for the taking and they all can get grapes by my dicklet Iranian cock. Breeding a wife would be a diff story
Mirin T levels :feelshmm:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, ryuken and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Falcon_Flam, Jova and 3 others
All have no ass so what is the point

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zura, greycel, Jova and 1 other person
Dnr

Indian/10

• JFL
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, Funnyunenjoyer1, greycel and 1 other person
there was a point in time when I was altmaxxed I would go random gcs and every gc would have atl 3-5 Indian stacies they're real but not worth it

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yo make omegle vids id watch them lowkey

• Woah
Reactions: tombradylover
there was a point in time when I was altmaxxed I would go random gcs and every gc would have atl 3-5 Indian stacies they're real but not worth it
Alt indian women is something i dont want to picture

yes, u being autistic + goodlooking and trolling foids would be entertaining to watch tbh
Ok I got u fam I’ll lock in and make good content

• Love it
Reactions: greycel and sportsmogger
  • Love it
Reactions: ryuken, sportsmogger and tombradylover
Ok I got u fam I’ll lock in and make good content
Im looking forward to them, make a thread abt it and tag me

Holy shit the amount of rep you will get

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
js wanted to tell u, that you look good in the avi:)
Thanks fam u ur a cool dude and user nice guy 👍

Im looking forward to them, make a thread abt it and tag me

Holy shit the amount of rep you will get
I got u bro u will be first one I tag for motivating me again to make vids

• Love it
Reactions: greycel, ryuken, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Thanks fam u ur a cool dude and user nice guy 👍

I got u bro u will be first one I tag for motivating me again to make vids
thank you brother, love you too ❤️

• Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger and tombradylover
Seen better than this

Just realise these boneless cunts will be the reason your children are 2nd gen blackpillers
Obsessed with Indian women. Just say you got cheated on by a pajeeta

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and greycel
Obsessed with Indian women. Just say you got cheated on by a pajeeta
You can't handle the truth mate

Yk what it doesn't bother me what you think. Ruin your bloodline if you'd like

I just don't like narcy girls who objectively have terrible genetics.
Asians are up there too:

Whereas the good humble bonefogger foids like Native Americans/ Whites don't go around being insecure, frauding their genes.

Playing into a race hierarchy, trying to fraud to the one above.

You can't handle the truth mate

Yk what it doesn't bother me what you think. Ruin your bloodline if you'd like

I just don't like narcy girls who objectively have terrible genetics.
Asians are up there too:

Whereas the good humble bonefogger foids like Native Americans/ Whites don't go around being insecure, frauding their genes.

Playing into a race hierarchy, trying to fraud to the one above.

I don’t really care about having kids. It’s all a roll of the fucking dice anyway.
If a Pajeeta looks good, a Pajeeta looks good. And how tf are you supposed to fraud bone placement with makeup, do you understand how stupid you sound

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, GigaStacySexual and greycel
I don’t really care about having kids. It’s all a roll of the fucking dice anyway.
If a Pajeeta looks good, a Pajeeta looks good. And how tf are you supposed to fraud bone with makeup, do you understand how stupid you sound
Angularity mate... bone shape & bone placement

Don't go around throwing insults, when I've been respectful.

Not to mention that you can fraud bonemass with makeup too. E.g. infras with undereye concealer.

The roll of the dice you mentioned is more so luck based for jeetas than any other race btw. Not only do they have worst genetics, they also are luck only, so a terrastacy jeeta's genes won't even translate

I've seen countless examples. I'm half Punjabi, I know quite a lot of Bollywood stars. All are incel factories, because they lack bonemass.
Check this thread:

Most people actually want children believe it or not
Not everybody is like you, but if you are content with not having children then ig it's a viable choice.. though I personally could never imagine myself in a jeeta's snatch :feelskek:

Last edited:
The roll of the dice you mentioned is more so luck based for jeetas than any other race btw. Not only do they have worst genetics, they also are luck only, so a terrastacy jeeta's genes won't even translate
Just ignore the fact that the father looks worse than her theorem

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, CFW432 and greycel
Just ignore the fact that the father looks worse than her theorem
I know Abhishek is worse than her, but how do you think his offspring would compare if he had children with a white HTB, let alone a White terrastacy of similar PSL, like Kate Li:

White HTB >> Terrastacy jeeta

It's all to do with bones. If you checked the link I sent earlier I gave you some examples.
It's essential not just for children, but for how the girl will age too

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and SidharthTheSlayer
I know Abhishek is worse than her, but how do you think his offspring would compare if he had children with a white HTB, let alone a White terrastacy of similar PSL, like Kate Li:
View attachment 3183285

White HTB >> Terrastacy jeeta

It's all to do with bones. If you checked the link I sent earlier I gave you some examples.
It's essential not just for children, but for how they will age too
Doesn’t make sense. It’s just senseless white female worship. @moredatesmorerapes get a load of this guy
You’re basically making the claim that Indians and Asians don’t pass down their genes but ONLY when female which is of course obviously wrong.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and moredatesmorerapes
Her friends fog her hard

Doesn’t make sense. It’s just senseless white female worship. @moredatesmorerapes get a load of this guy
You’re basically making the claim that Indians and Asians don’t pass down their genes but ONLY when female which is of course obviously wrong.
No, I'm saying from me having seen 10s of 1000s of parents and their children

I've realised a lot of stuff

Firstly, the mothers bonemass is very important. It is the most important thing for the child to be good looking, in what today's society values.

Secondly, studies have also shown that the inner eyes (medial canthus), above lips (philtrum), and below lips (mentolabial).. are the most heritable traits.

Thirdly, the zygo placement/shape of the father seems to be hereditary for the child.

I've seen 50+ trends easily I can name rn, these are some I've mentioned tho.

I'll say with the most important one for finding a girl, for a child:

Native American > Latina > White > Slavic=Med=Mullata > North African > MENA > East Asian=Black > Southeast Asian > Pajeeta > Abo

In terms of appeal:

White > Latina > Slavic > Med > Native American > Mullata=North African > East Asian=Middle Eastern > Southeast Asian > Black=Pajeeta > Abo

Not sure why this bothers you, given you aren't planning to have a child. I have spent a lot of my life looking at faces. 5yrs+ of being on truerate forums/groups/servers.
Before I even found org in early 2020 Covid.

I personally prioritise the first (having children), so no I don't worship white women. I would never worship a woman at all man.
My ideal is a Latina/Native American.
Who I am subjectively most attracted to is Latina/MENA

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
first two are extremely hot

Just pointless
Same guy talks up MENA genetics as if they are any good
some self hating curry coper
I dnr

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, SidharthTheSlayer and greycel
Just pointless
Same guy talks up MENA genetics as if they are any good
some self hating curry coper
I dnr
MENA genes are far from ideal

I have the ranking above. But I'm attracted to MENA women and Latinas subjectively

Objectively they are far from ideal as MENA women have long midfaces, and their bonemass is still subpar globally.

I'm half Iranian, not a curry coper. Even if I was 100% Punjabi, it doesn't change my point. The same way you look down on MENA women.. Pajeetas are relatively worse.
So you do agree with me mate

I gave the rankings in my last post.
This discussion is about C tier vs F tier anyways

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and normie_joe
MENA genes are far from ideal

I have the ranking above. But I'm attracted to MENA women and Latinas subjectively

Objectively they are far from ideal as MENA women have long midfaces, and their bonemass is still subpar globally.

I'm half Iranian, not a curry coper. Even if I was 100% Punjabi, it doesn't change my point. The same way you look down on MENA women.. Pajeetas are relatively worse.
So you do agree with me mate

I gave the rankings in my last post.
This discussion is about C tier vs F tier anyways

Weren't you the guy that was spamming some curry bitch in every rating thread a while back?

The one where I said MTB-HTB and you were like no she's a giga Stacy bro.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, SidharthTheSlayer and greycel
Weren't you the guy that was spamming some curry bitch in every rating thread a while back?

The one where I said MTB-HTB and you were like no she's a giga Stacy bro.
Yea bro, sharp memory
I can't believe I didn't realise Curry women are this shit genetic potential. Or at least I tried to convince myself otherwise
I feel it was a coping strategy because I wanted to get others to agree with me, so at least I was somewhat verified in dumpster diving

You were right

Her gigaboneless ass was carried by decent harmony. She would give birth to Subhumans-LTNs, so she's a LTB rarity equivalent for mating quality

• JFL
looks like an average college girl

Yea bro, sharp memory
I can't believe I didn't realise Curry women are this shit genetic potential. Or at least I tried to convince myself otherwise
I feel it was a coping strategy because I wanted to get others to agree with me, so at least I was somewhat verified in dumpster diving

You were right

Her gigaboneless ass was carried by decent harmony. She would give birth to Subhumans-LTNs, so she's a LTB rarity equivalent for mating quality

Nah something happened with you and a curry woman, maybe even with that girl you posted cause high chance it was someone you knew IRL.

Did she or some curry girl reject you?

You don't just switch gears all of a sudden bucko.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and greycel
wow 1st foid body has insane proportions
facially mtb though

Nah something happened with you and a curry woman, maybe even with that girl you posted cause high chance it was someone you knew IRL.

Did she or some curry girl reject you?

You don't just switch gears all of a sudden bucko.
I'm being deadass man

Nothing happened. I have never lied on this forum once, I don't see a point to.
Whilst I'm cool with everyone, nobody here's opinion is more important to me, than me sticking with my moral code

I just went on a bender into ideal development for my future child, and I spent a few months researching everything, using the yrs of knowledge I have lying around

And I remember the day, it was raining outside and dark. I was inside researching genetic quality, and I realised during one specific moment that I was lying to myself the entire time.
Deep down inside I had convinced myself this is what I wanted

But I was essentially fixed on destroying my bloodline for a cope.

At that moment, I felt like the world around me was destroyed because I didn't know who I was.
Now I'm happy, cuz I can finally be honest with myself. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders

Part of it had to do with being brought up in a Indian household whilst being mixed. My dad is Punjabi.. I guess I felt as if I had to be with a disgusting pajeeta

• JFL