Rate these indian girls

terrible in candids.

she definitely is into kpop ns hit with that shameless filtering outfit and makeup style. the body and proportions might be edited as well hard say. they don't quite match up with candids.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel
I'm being deadass man

Nothing happened. I have never lied on this forum once, I don't see a point to.
Whilst I'm cool with everyone, nobody here's opinion is more important to me, than me sticking with my moral code

I just went on a bender into ideal development for my future child, and I spent a few months researching everything, using the yrs of knowledge I have lying around

And I remember the day, it was raining outside and dark. I was inside researching genetic quality, and I realised during one specific moment that I was lying to myself the entire time.
Deep down inside I had convinced myself this is what I wanted

But I was essentially fixed on destroying my bloodline for a cope.

At that moment, I felt like the world around me was destroyed because I didn't know who I was.
Now I'm happy, cuz I can finally be honest with myself. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders

Part of it had to do with being brought up in a Indian household whilst being mixed. My dad is Punjabi.. I guess I felt as if I had to be with a disgusting pajeeta

You don't have to give me your autobiography bro, just a "it's my character development" would suffice.

• JFL
You don't have to give me your autobiography bro, just a "it's my character development" would suffice.
Alright snm, you need my help in the future I'll give you one word replies :ogre:

Angularity mate... bone shape & bone placement

Don't go around throwing insults, when I've been respectful.

Not to mention that you can fraud bonemass with makeup too. E.g. infras with undereye concealer.

The roll of the dice you mentioned is more so luck based for jeetas than any other race btw. Not only do they have worst genetics, they also are luck only, so a terrastacy jeeta's genes won't even translate
View attachment 3183210

I've seen countless examples. I'm half Punjabi, I know quite a lot of Bollywood stars. All are incel factories, because they lack bonemass.
Check this thread:

Most people actually want children believe it or not
Not everybody is like you, but if you are content with not having children then ig it's a viable choice.. though I personally could never imagine myself in a jeeta's snatch :feelskek:
lmao you dumbfuck, her daughters genes and looks got ruined cause of the father lmao. If she married her lightskin green eyed looksmatch shed have good looking children.

Images
MV5BMTk1NjU1NjkxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI4MDMzMg V1

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
lmao you dumbfuck, her daughters genes and looks got ruined cause of the father lmao. If she married her lightskin green eyed looksmatch shed have good looking children.

View attachment 3183446View attachment 3183447

I know Abhishek is worse than her, but how do you think his offspring would compare if he had children with a white HTB, let alone a White terrastacy of similar PSL, like Kate Li:

White HTB >> Terrastacy jeeta

It's all to do with bones. If you checked the link I sent earlier I gave you some examples.
It's essential not just for children, but for how the girl will age too
I mentioned it right below you fucking idiot.
If you weren't so set on trying to pull one over me, you'd have read the entire thread before posting.

Imbecile

I mentioned it right below you fucking idiot.
If you weren't so set on trying to pull one over me, you'd have read the entire thread before posting.

Imbecile
It has nothing to do with that. In my experience daughters usually tend to take alot of their looks from their fathers, while the sons usually tend to look alot like their mothers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, SidharthTheSlayer and greycel
It has nothing to do with that. In my experience daughters usually tend to take alot of their looks from their fathers, while the sons usually tend to look alot like their mothers.
Your experience is mistaken.
But it will just end with a he said vs he said argument

Best to leave it be.
You can either benefit from the knowledge I'm giving, or you can choose to continue believing what you think is correct.

It won't change my life
It won't change reality

All fog me also they r dravidian only.

I know Abhishek is worse than her, but how do you think his offspring would compare if he had children with a white HTB, let alone a White terrastacy of similar PSL, like Kate Li:
View attachment 3183285

White HTB >> Terrastacy jeeta

It's all to do with bones. If you checked the link I sent earlier I gave you some examples.
It's essential not just for children, but for how the girl will age too
Wheres her chin

• WTF
All utter subhumans (I DN look at them)

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
No, I'm saying from me having seen 10s of 1000s of parents and their children

I've realised a lot of stuff

Firstly, the mothers bonemass is very important. It is the most important thing for the child to be good looking, in what today's society values.

Secondly, studies have also shown that the inner eyes (medial canthus), above lips (philtrum), and below lips (mentolabial).. are the most heritable traits.

Thirdly, the zygo placement/shape of the father seems to be hereditary for the child.

I've seen 50+ trends easily I can name rn, these are some I've mentioned tho.

I'll say with the most important one for finding a girl, for a child:

Native American > Latina > White > Slavic=Med=Mullata > North African > MENA > East Asian=Black > Southeast Asian > Pajeeta > Abo

In terms of appeal:

White > Latina > Slavic > Med > Native American > Mullata=North African > East Asian=Middle Eastern > Southeast Asian > Black=Pajeeta > Abo

Not sure why this bothers you, given you aren't planning to have a child. I have spent a lot of my life looking at faces. 5yrs+ of being on truerate forums/groups/servers.
Before I even found org in early 2020 Covid.

I personally prioritise the first (having children), so no I don't worship white women. I would never worship a woman at all man.
My ideal is a Latina/Native American.
Who I am subjectively most attracted to is Latina/MENA
Not a molecule bro sorry

• JFL