rate these inhibition levels

i love how people are automatically assuming it was a black guy doing it when in reality it was a hispanic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Danish_Retard, Joe Rogancel and 5 others
Kill all edgars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, RichardSpencel and Joe Rogancel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 30679
We gotta bring back eugenics and kill the mfs below 100 iq

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
i love how people are automatically assuming it was a black guy doing it when in reality it was a hispanic
whites ignore Hispanics and focus on blacks then wonder why the US will look like Brazil come 2030

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Joe Rogancel
Do you know who the guys are in the vid Omar

Last edited:
  • JFL
thats the type of behavior u expect from mfs without a father figure

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Sprinkles
Genuine death sentence worthy/10
Disgusting creatures that need to be put down. Would put a bullet in them myself if I was the executioner.

There's nothing I hate more than people fucking with innocent people that are just minding their own business. In this case laughingly killed the poor guy just enjoying a cycle ride. Vile.
he died? I thought he just got hurt

• JFL
Tbh the thought of them being black only crossed my mind cuz it was a thread posted by Amnesia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Joe Rogancel, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Tbh the thought of them being black only crossed my mind cuz it was a thread posted by Amnesia.
It has been nice seeing him evolve from hating all ethnics to just (mostly) hating niggers and thug mexicans

• JFL
Just commit a hit&run and then premeditated murder to a cyclist theory all whilst recording.

Creatures like this should be executed immediately.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currybrah and UndiagnosedSchizo
"Get his ass" 💀💀💀💀💀 inhibition low as shit

• JFL
  • +1
These guys are fucking dumbasses, but when he hit that biker I caged so fucking hard. Lol mfs act like they own the road , but these 2 dark triads took him out like a Gta mission lol

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Sprinkles
  • JFL
Mirin the inhib levels

• JFL
Murdering scum

• JFL
I’m gonna [REDACTED] a random nigger tomorrow now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Eren
Bro thinks he’s playing grand theft auto

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 5815 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Looks like Florida or LA. Those places are both shitholes.

• JFL
That could have been you man.
Not funny

• JFL
Genuine death sentence worthy/10
Disgusting creatures that need to be put down. Would put a bullet in them myself if I was the executioner.

There's nothing I hate more than people fucking with innocent people that are just minding their own business. In this case laughingly killed the poor guy just enjoying a cycle ride. Vile.
They need to be dissected while concious

• +1
  • JFL
I rate 2 life sentences without the possibility of parole.

• JFL
i wish i was so low inhib

• JFL
A lot of people on here are shitposting. I wouldn't take what they say too seriously.

so am i, specially about niggers, but there is a still line a normal people doesn't cross

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Pakicel
This is one of the post that i can say ironically is not funny

Rather it creats very deep rage inside me to think the bike ryder has broken legs or a spinal cord and now he is paying for current hospital

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and aerty

Rather it creats very deep rage inside me to think the bike ryder has broken legs or a spinal cord and now he is paying for current hospital
He died

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Probably the worst video I've seen this year except for the egypt shark video. Jesus what a bunch of lunatics. Firing squad please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Lookologist003 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Nope, it’s an actual thing. Someone posted it earlier.
Yeah I mean it's literally on video here, and on multiple news outlets.

@Manletmachine next time do a 5 second google search before calling anyone's else's but your own intelligence into question, retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Manletmachine and UndiagnosedSchizo
Funny thing is that they didnt even get a long sentence

• JFL
he died? I thought he just got hurt
He died. A father, husband, served the country, enjoyed biking for exercise. Probably just a good, regular guy, starting his day like any other day.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Joe Rogancel and UndiagnosedSchizo
TND

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aerty and UndiagnosedSchizo
Forget Mao, Hitler, Stalin and all the big kill count dictators people talk about, there's something about the sheer banality and nonchalance of running over an unsuspecting innocent person minding his own business like this that feels to me like the genuine purest form of evil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, ReadBooksEveryday, currybrah and 3 others
I wanted to do this every time I see someone riding a bike but messing up a random guy's car is really f'd up

Forget Mao, Hitler, Stalin and all the big kill count dictators people talk about, there's something about the sheer banality and nonchalance of running over an unsuspecting innocent person minding his own business like this that feels to me like the genuine purest form of evil.
Do you think they'd have done it if it weren't recorded? I feel like this is just two normies trying to upgrade their LMS with dark triad activities.

i hate cyclists, well done

Isn’t it crazy how you can just read the headline and just *know* what race the criminal is without even watching the video?

absolute bottom barrell retardation ruining their lives for no reason. hope it was worth it

hes dead nigga hes not paying shit lmfao.

love how people are shitting on blacks even though it was hispanics lmfao. You guys are like rabid dogs, and yes other minorities say the N word with the -ga ending not just blacks. Anyway fuck bikers, idk, i hate people that bike, they looks so retarded. Like buy a treadmill and walk on it at home if u want to stay in shape dumbass lmao.

pics of the drivers released

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski