Rate these jaw implant results

Deleted member 4087

Deleted member 4087

It is what it is
jaw_augmentation_filler_weak_jaw_enhancement.jpg

Post more good ones if you have them (implant results, not fillers)

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
Only the top result looks good. A lot of jaw implants become subhuman like, like unfortunately the poor sap in the bottom, who just made the mandible much more rounder, and it doesn't balance out with his face. It just makes him look like a chipmunk.

You don't want a narrow jaw like the guy in the second pic either, but jaw implants can't help much with your round mandible bones. Trust me I had jaw implants, and the surgery sucked ass. It was pure hell looking like a balloon for months until I saw my final result. The final result looked decent...but again I had the issue the sap in the bottom had. The jaw was wide, which was fine, but looked "overly round", and lacked the angularity I truly wanted like the male models. I was at 10% body fat, and on a major diet.

I was depressed as shit, and then finally found a surgeon who knew what the fuck I wanted, and managed to make the jaw sharper/angular, just how I wanted, without fucking up the gonial angle either, and making it too long, which would've looked retarded.

• +1
Reactions: baruch, CursedOne and Deleted member 4087
Only the top result looks good. A lot of jaw implants become subhuman like, like unfortunately the poor sap in the bottom, who just made the mandible much more rounder, and it doesn't balance out with his face. It just makes him look like a chipmunk.

You don't want a narrow jaw like the guy in the second pic either, but jaw implants can't help much with your round mandible bones. Trust me I had jaw implants, and the surgery sucked ass. It was pure hell looking like a balloon for months until I saw my final result. The final result looked decent...but again I had the issue the sap in the bottom had. The jaw was wide, which was fine, but looked "overly round", and lacked the angularity I truly wanted like the male models. I was at 10% body fat, and on a major diet.

I was depressed as shit, and then finally found a surgeon who knew what the fuck I wanted, and managed to make the jaw sharper/angular, just how I wanted, without fucking up the gonial angle either, and making it too long, which would've looked retarded.
which surgeron?

why do almost all jaw implant results i see look like utter shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, CursedOne, Gaia262 and 3 others
I don't understand these oldcels who try to ascend...
fucking faggots are 50 yo and use their money for nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 6842, Mr.cope and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 5349 and 1 other person
Ascend or die trying

Second guy is fucked because of narrow mouth, bad lips. The jaw is now to big.
There are almost no jaw implant result picture online, where a guy really ascended on psl scale. I only know 1-2 good results. One is from dr.terino

Please tell us the surgeons name.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 5891
Jaw filler>JAw implants. srsly

Who was the first surgeon and who was the second?

which surgeron?

you need to respond and show results bro, you can always hide your eyes, we really love to get lfiefuel from people who took surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087
Looks still matter in the corporate world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, MogTheMogger, Deleted member 6310 and 3 others
why do almost all jaw implant results i see look like utter shit
Because you've seen the before picture. If you didn't see the before pictures, you would have paid 0 attention about the jaw and say that's a good jaw.

Because you've seen the before picture. If you didn't see the before pictures, you would have paid 0 attention about the jaw and say that's a good jaw.
no i wouldnt consider those good jaws lol
Chico4
265439C900000578 2980123 image m 2 1425521539230
1583300564031-png-png.399946

these are what i would consider good jaws, neither of the results posted come close

Attachments

• 1583300564031-png.png
    1583300564031-png.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 367
Of course, but compared to the jaws they used to have in the before. They are definitly an improvement
sure but you have to think about the value, jaw implants are $10k +, spending that much for such a small improvement? I think its just that usually people who go for jaw implants have a bad base + they dont go for the right aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
In Turkey,it's between 3-4k€ maximum.
can you recommend some turkish doctors? I have family there and can speak a bit turkish, so turkey would be a good chance for me personally

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
can you recommend some turkish doctors? I have family there and can speak a bit turkish, so turkey would be a good chance for me personally
Some pages don't have english language support you can look with someone who understand turkish or translating.

give details man.
who was the first surgeon, who was the second ? how was your body fat at the first surgery?