Rate these slayers Joe Delaney and Tom Burbidge

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
The two used to drown in pussy, both in their hometown of Liverpool and in their travels to the likes of Ibiza, Amsterdam and other places in Europe. Guy on the right, Tom has the ideal slayer pheno. Joe, on the left, is not as good looking but still has body halo and most importantly charisma

fuck bro. Its over for me boyo.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Insane they had to relocate cities because they banged all the good looking girls.

iu

Fuck this gay earth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
top tier at the time used to love their vids in those days
wouldn't do as well now in the hell that the UK has become

top tier at the time used to love their vids in those days
wouldn't do as well now in the hell that the UK has become
Why don't u rekon they'd do well nowadays on UK? I'd say Joe esp is basically top tier in uk

Why don't u rekon they'd do well nowadays on UK? I'd say Joe esp is basically top tier in uk
UK is impossible for anyone other than Tyler Maher and Mike Thurston

not srs they would probably slay with looks+status but maybe slightly less since hypergamy has been growing exponentially here since about 2015 or so

Who exactly are these guys??

not srs they would probably slay with looks+status but maybe slightly less since hypergamy has been growing exponentially here since about 2015 or so
Mike Thurston is what every foid wants but I see normies everywhere in relationships and the girls seem super into them, almost simping for them, they hold their arms when they walk and keep gazing up into their normie eyes and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Who exactly are these guys??
joe delaney is a fitness youtuber, used to be on bodybuilding misc back in 2011-12 days, then made a youtube channel back in 2017- basically a guy who goes gym for aesthetics like zyzz

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah

typical slayer in uk is 5ft9 to 5ft 11 (joe is 5ft 9) jacked like joe basically- yeh theyd still slay good enough, tbh i doubt his life really revolved around slaying anyways trying to maintain that physique etc doubt he used to go out drinking much, he said he used to go clubs sober etc

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
typical slayer in uk is 5ft9 to 5ft 11 (joe is 5ft 9) jacked like joe basically- yeh theyd still slay good enough, tbh i doubt his life really revolved around slaying anyways trying to maintain that physique etc doubt he used to go out drinking much, he said he used to go clubs sober etc
yeah aspie theories aside most irl slayers I know in the UK are about 5'11 and lift but aren't gymcels and still drink a lot

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Chadethnic101
yeah aspie theories aside most irl slayers I know in the UK are about 5'11 and lift but aren't gymcels and still drink a lot
These are the nightclub slayers and yeah I see them as all:

1) easy, laid back job, like electrician, or construction

2) 185-182cm, bodyfat low but not super low, lift bit not big numbers, defo not gymcels

3) fake tan, veneers, expensive haircut or shaved head, clean shaven or stubble

4) super confident and NT, approach anyone really carefree, and always willing to jestermaxx while mogging

Mike Thurston and Joe Delaney guys I think are seen as the guys girls wanna LTR, but fail trying to. If u notice these guys always have a gf in videos, but change them every 6 months or so.

Can any NYCcels say how the slayers and the high value desired guys are in NYC?

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate and ChickenAndRiceBrah