Rate these thug pakis

Jay Sean mogs me JFL! Wdym I’m niche? It’s true girls have said they really like my personality and I get invited out a lot because I’m quite friendly to everyone and chill
he has broader appeal bhai.
its not that they like ur personality, I mean they do for sure, it's the fact u package personality well with looks, so while the appeal is niche, girls who like that look will be super into u

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
he has broader appeal bhai.
its not that they like ur personality, I mean they do for sure, it's the fact u package personality well with looks, so while the appeal is niche, girls who like that look will be super into u
Okay that actually makes sense, the girls who I have dated have always been super into me and have always asked for more dates as well wanted me to meet their friends and become quite close. You are quite smart bhai <3

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
  • JFL
Welcome to Sparkhill/Tooting/Rusholme/ Bradford.

All are 3/10 SMV except to 15yr old white girls from broken, abusive homes with meth addictions
YOURE FUCKING HILARIOUS MAN, I apologise for being mean to you before Jfl

Dirty Paki Rats

They look subhuman but this is what I meant when I said "thugmaxxed pakis literally fuck" I srs don't understand how south asian girls find these niggas attractive
Dark triad

• JFL
Pakis have conqueror mentality..
They are fearless and treat white women as trash

As opposed to Hindus who worship white women and define their self worth on whether they can get one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and FailedNormieManlet
Pakis have conqueror mentality..
They are fearless and treat white women as trash

As opposed to Hindus who worship white women and define their self worth on whether they can get one
Yet u are incel

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Johanjohan and FailedNormieManlet
come fight me in mumbai incel
I would not set foot in the shithole country except to go back to Rajasthan, the beautiful desert land of my father's side.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
at least you are open about your disability
JK

Why don't you marry a nice hindu girl bro?
I have not been attracted to Indian girls mainly cos my mother is so fucked up and ruined my perception of them.

I probs just need to work through the issues though and try some Indian girls

• +1
I have not been attracted to Indian girls mainly cos my mother is so fucked up and ruined my perception of them.

I probs just need to work through the issues though and try some Indian girls
what did ur mother do bhai? I know south asian parents can be shitty tho ngl

I would not set foot in the shithole country except to go back to Rajasthan, the beautiful desert land of my father's side.
Ye u are a coward traitor, leaving india just to be an incel in the west

shame on you traitor

what did ur mother do bhai? I know south asian parents can be shitty tho ngl
Too much to describe in one post

She is very sexually repressed and religous

Shamed me and criticized me for literally everything my whole life. Gaslighted me and made me second guess myself

Told me I was an idiot and I should never think for myself, always follow what she tells me etc

Told me disturbing lies about my dad, lying that he was having affairs etc

• +1
Too much to describe in one post

She is very sexually repressed and religous

Shamed me and criticized me for literally everything my whole life. Gaslighted me and made me second guess myself

Told me I was an idiot and I should never think for myself, always follow what she tells me etc

Told me disturbing lies about my dad, lying that he was having affairs etc
sounds typical bro, south asian mothers always say these things about their husbands. Also they try to break you down so you mould into a faggot cuck tbh, I got nietzsche-pilled and found redpill/blackpill and realised how wrong they were

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
sounds typical bro, south asian mothers always say these things about their husbands. Also they try to break you down so you mould into a faggot cuck tbh, I got nietzsche-pilled and found redpill/blackpill and realised how wrong they were
It is what it is.. as I'm getting older im realizing the key to happiness is letting go.

Just accept that she did that to me, past cant be changed.

Once you accept current reality and are ok with it, you can then work to being who you wanna really be

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and FailedNormieManlet