I'd say Chadlite at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Squirtle
Chadlite. 5.25-5.5psl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8244 and Squirtle
HTN with better haircut, we haven't taken into account height, frame, voice, NT, status (etc) all these things matter, decide for yourself after PSL rating
Why not chadlite? Could I ascend in your opinion w/o surgery?

• +1
Fucking greycels should be forbidden from posting ratings, chadlite but I'm caging at those retards saying 5.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8244 and 4 others
4.7 mogs me slightly

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Fucking greycels should be forbidden from posting ratings, chadlite but I'm caging at those retards saying 5.5 PSL
They're all new

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Squirtle and Deleted member 2733
chad

• +1
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8244, Squirtle and 1 other person
Is 5.5 psl high or something?

• +1
htn,a 5.25 is definitely a plausible rating.

may or may not ascend with further soft maxxing

( u seem a bit bloated but nothing major)

( u could always change the haircut)

• +1
Train neck is my biggest ascension tip for you

and the best way imo is to just work out the entire body (basicaly just start working out) and grow everything simultaneously so you dont have a thick neck and twink arms (throws the harmony of the body a bit)

• +1
Narrow mouth falio u

• +1
htn,a 5.25 is definitely a plausible rating.

may or may not ascend with further soft maxxing

( u seem a bit bloated but nothing major)

( u could always change the haircut)
Could I reach chadlite or chad? I’m better looking irl

• +1
HTN with better haircut, we haven't taken into account height, frame, voice, NT, status (etc) all these things matter, decide for yourself after PSL rating
Psl is only face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Squirtle, Beanermaxxer and 1 other person
Chadlite, his eye area haloes him a lot

• +1
Solid Chadlite

• +1
chadlite

• +1
Why is everyone saying chadlite 💀

He's a chad m8

Stop basing your ratings on models instead of the real world

• +1
Chadlite

• +1
  • +1
How so? He is htn, a solid one.
If the dude walked past you I wouldn’t recognize him in the slightest. Is he better than average? Yea probably. But anything noticeable in terms of looks ? Absolutely not.

if you are everyday attractive you are htn. You see multiple of these in a day. If you are special gl so people remember you simply for your good looks you are chadlite. You are probably one of the most attractive people someone sees in a longer time period. You would stand out in a group of htns.
if you are top of the crop you are chad.
He is not someone I would call good looking if I saw him. Just a bit above average.

• +1
If the dude walked past you I wouldn’t recognize him in the slightest. Is he better than average? Yea probably. But anything noticeable in terms of looks ? Absolutely not.

if you are everyday attractive you are htn. You see multiple of these in a day. If you are special gl so people remember you simply for your good looks you are chadlite. You are probably one of the most attractive people someone sees in a longer time period. You would stand out in a group of htns.
if you are top of the crop you are chad.
He is not someone I would call good looking if I saw him. Just a bit above average.
If thats the case then leon dame is a giga chad
View attachment 08BE0763-7B8A-4409-8199-E60B060E0A30.webp Id remember this fucking freak faced anywhere id go if i sawhim

or the new model guy that was predicted to be the hottest model of the year @Preston has his pics i think, he looks like a fucking gay alien. And struggles for 4.5 psl.

U dont always have to be necessarily memorable to be gl. Op has the features to be a solid 5 psl. You’ll truly find faces to be both generically handsome and memorable to be in the 6.25+ psl range and up imo.

• +1
sorry for the shit reply im on phone btw

• +1
Im angry

• +1
If thats the case then leon dame is a giga chad
View attachment 1317714 Id remember this fucking freak faced anywhere id go if i sawhim

or the new model guy that was predicted to be the hottest model of the year @Preston has his pics i think, he looks like a fucking gay alien. And struggles for 4.5 psl.

U dont always have to be necessarily memorable to be gl. Op has the features to be a solid 5 psl. You’ll truly find faces to be both generically handsome and memorable to be in the 6.25+ psl range and up imo.
Obviously I’m not talking about memorable because unique. I’m talking about memorable because attractive.

if he was Chad I would be pissed if he was around me. I couldn’t care less if this dude was next to me.

• +1
Htn

• +1
Solid Chadlite. Ignore the people who are telling u, ur average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Obviously I’m not talking about memorable because unique. I’m talking about memorable because attractive.

if he was Chad I would be pissed if he was around me. I couldn’t care less if this dude was next to me.
What a shit way to rate someone. Ur not being objective here. Just look at his bone and features. Good eye area, good jaw, ratios on point and great colouring. What is this I couldn't care less if this dude was next to me cope? He mogs the average guy quite hard

Images 11

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
What a shit way to rate someone. Ur not being objective here. Just look at his bone and features. Good eye area, good jaw, ratios on point and great colouring. What is this I couldn't care less if this dude was next to me cope? He mogs the average guy quite hard

View attachment 1317731
yep

• +1

View attachment 1317731
Go to trm if you need a guide. I rate by gut.

Seeing rates here just proves my view on this section. Not just on this dude

• +1
Go to trm if you need a guide. I rate by gut.

Seeing rates here just proves my view on this section. Not just on this dude
This guy would get rated a 6 on there. @Biiyo03 is a trm rater and I was one too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 8244, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
This guy would get rated a 6 on there. @Biiyo03 is a trm rater and I was one too.
easy fucking 6, I would rate him a 6.25-6.5 (5-5.25 psl) he looks like thom strijd lite if im being honest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, StrangerDanger and Squirtle
Guts is a shit thing to rate on, I don't like the way (for example) @triggered looks.. that doesnt mean he isnt a chadlite.

• +1
easy fucking 6, I would rate him a 6.25-6.5 (5-5.25 psl) he looks like thom strijd lite if im being honest.
Same 6.25-6.5. 6 at the very least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 8244