Rate this 32 year young Commando in training.

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
What does he need to improve on?
4186038 2567A03C 4A31 4B56 91AC 01D26C5F1AF1
4186041 0496C954 EB9B 46A9 A97D 9854B0099629
4186043 65D73BE6 6E6A 4455 BF4D 9B1A6FCD24C4
4186044 41395A6F 5B87 472A ADFF 9C3D0B655594
4186046 A553F6CC 34F2 4318 9E5B 5C5CC8635BAD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, goodgamebro, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
skin, lip fullness, and face width

Getting a family

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, infini and zura
Reducing forhead visibility by 50%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, CarrotMaxxer and Public_Enemy7
Any methods please?

Getting a family
Why? @Xangsane @MoggerGaston

Hairline lowering, or hair transplant?

Everything.
Then where would you start with your dubious greycel, still-in-school wisdom please? Any starting point.

Please tell me you're not failing maths in favour of this site.

@ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ReadBooksEveryday
Face looks leaned out and skin looks decent- tho could do if you eat better as it reflects better undertones

Overall lookin quite good tho

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: infini and courtcase75
Stupid haircut

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, CarrotMaxxer, overtier1011 and 1 other person
Then where would you start with your dubious greycel, still-in-school wisdom please? Any starting point.

Please tell me you're not failing maths in favour of this site.

@ReadBooksEveryday
Look a that nigga, fuck genetics and bone structure let’s talk about his haircut and facial expressions, he looks like fucking zoolander with worst possible haircut.

Btw nigga you tell me that I’m greycel while you sitting here from 2022 and still can’t rate someone and tell what to improve jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
you look aerodynamic. maybe you should have joined the air force instead

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and infini
precurser to curtains
Stupid haircut
Elab.

Getting a family
Have to do a lot more things first. Hence the title in case you decided to ignore it.

Look a that nigga, fuck genetics and bone structure let’s talk about his haircut and facial expressions, he looks like fucking zoolander with worst possible haircut.
How do I look like Zoolander and not Peaky Blinder?
Btw nigga you tell me that I’m greycel while you sitting here from 2022 and still can’t rate someone and tell what to improve jfl.
Because I ask others what they see that I might not know or with what I do know and see what correlation happens via feedback looping. Something which I have been doing here since then if you decided to check on that side of things about me before judging me.
Everything.
Now that I've been honest. Go ahead and answer me. See how far your wit can go.

Face looks leaned out and skin looks decent- tho could do if you eat better as it reflects better undertones

Overall lookin quite good tho
🙏

you look aerodynamic. maybe you should have joined the air force instead
We'll see... But it's now or never for this role.

The fuck is a commando in training

For instance:

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@pneumocystosis @JohnDoe @Allornothing @6ft4 @TechnoBoss do your worst but please be productive.

I can't tell if you're purposefully making that weird angry face or that's your resting face. That facial expression + the haircut is not a good combo. I don't like that kind of haircut anyways. You just look pissed off lol, smile buddy!

• +1
Reactions: infini
I can't tell if you're purposefully making that weird angry face or that's your resting face. That facial expression + the haircut is not a good combo. I don't like that kind of haircut anyways. You just look pissed off lol, smile buddy!
Unfortunately it’s my natural look when focusing on the camera but it would be just under-eye squinting and mewing/ casual smiling in irl. I’m new to short hairstyling but assume that beards are cope especially with my jawline and where I’m going into career-wise but beards look disgusting anyway. Was trying to be @averagejoe in spirit.

@Clavicular @WishIwasChico @Orc @ChickenAndRiceBrah chime in.

Unfortunately it’s my natural look when focusing on the camera but it would be just under-eye squinting and mewing/ casual smiling in irl. I’m new to short hairstyling but assume that beards are cope especially with my jawline and where I’m going into career-wise but beards look disgusting anyway. Was trying to be @averagejoe in spirit.

Over

beards aren’t cope at your age, keep it groomed though to not hide jawline/ puffy soy boy beard look.

I’m 20 and sport a beard and still get appeal for girls of all ages

just depends on how it compliments you tbh.

your haircut is the main problem.

if ur willing to hard max you need more jaw width and possibly a rhino but your nose isn’t too bad.

imo a beard/ stubble is your best option, try and grow thicker eyelashes and eyebrows. At the moment you look very bald in every way.

• Hmm...
Completely over
Just a lil bit more?

beards aren’t cope at your age, keep it groomed though to not hide jawline/ puffy soy boy beard look.

I’m 20 and sport a beard and still get appeal for girls of all ages

just depends on how it compliments you tbh.

your haircut is the main problem.
where to go then?

if ur willing to hard max you need more jaw width and possibly a rhino but your nose isn’t too bad.
Rhino sure but I’m already holding 3 inches jawline from ramus to chin.
imo a beard/ stubble is your best option, try and grow thicker eyelashes and eyebrows. At the moment you look very bald in every way.
Only stubble. Could try RU5588 whatever it’s called but I assure you the amount of material on my facial features are enough but I considered hairline lowering surgery.

you look like stuart little

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I didn't even get a notification for you tagging me originally what the fuck. Tagging multiple people seems completely broken on this website.

• Woah
Literally mog you now be quiet.
Like literally? As in literal? You’re just words and larp accusations at this point.
And be quiet. Start fucking talking for once.

I didn't even get a notification for you tagging me originally what the fuck. Tagging multiple people seems completely broken on this website.
I’ve noticed tagging takes time akin to being backlogged. Had it happen to see replies.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Mirin the new haircut. Suits you better than having long hair.

Reducing the forehead size with a hair transplant or forehead reduction is the next step

• +1
Reactions: Matzz and infini
Mirin the new haircut. Suits you better than having long hair.

Reducing the forehead size with a hair transplant or forehead reduction is the next step
Cheers I went through a series of attempts.

Which one is better? Preference.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Cheers I went through a series of attempts.

Which one is better? Preference.

I'm not sure on which is better, both have their advantages and disadvantages. I know Arvid had a forehead reduction done. Maybe you can ask him how it went.

• Hmm...