RATE THIS 6FT2 BLACK GIGA STACY

You say that because you are racist 🖕🏻

When y'all white supremacist post white women with a ton shit of paintkeup on the face, no one date to say something weirdly 🤔🤔
iam black

iam black
So you are self hating n word ?? LOW IQ N WORD

I BET YOU ONLY LOVE WHITE WOMEN

WHY YOU DONT DATE WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE YOUR MOM ?

BECAUSE THEY ARE SISTER FOR YOU ???

I would use her fat as fuel to run my car fucking pig trash ass object
She would kill you in an instant jfl, keep coping

iam black
DIGNIFIED and RESPECTABLE black women like Naomi Musanga and Yolande Gabriel have died UNFAIRLY by the SAMU but idiots of black women must mobilize for filthy black men DELINQUANT who don't care about your fate and who denigrate you h24.

Bitches be growing crazy tall these days

• +1
Reactions: 360°
So you are self hating n word ?? LOW IQ N WORD

I BET YOU ONLY LOVE WHITE WOMEN

WHY YOU DONT DATE WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE YOUR MOM ?

BECAUSE THEY ARE SISTER FOR YOU ???
if iam going to girls who looks like me i will be fucking indians.
ngl i feel ashamed for loving them but that how my hormones act😔

DIGNIFIED and RESPECTABLE black women like Naomi Musanga and Yolande Gabriel have died UNFAIRLY by the SAMU but idiots of black women must mobilize for filthy black men DELINQUANT who don't care about your fate and who denigrate you h24.
what?!

Crastic room, You just like to invent pseudo rivalry of black women with all the women to turn on to look for the .. A real f/dp behavior knowing that you don't open your jail for Métis who have awful behavior towards black women.
Crastic room, You just like to invent pseudo rivalry of black women with all the women to turn on to look for the .. A real f/dp behavior knowing that you don't open your jail for Métis who have awful behavior towards black women.

fuck face, iam not an american