RATE THIS 6FT2 GIGASTACY

Lightskin black women you posted are 20% white, JESUS CHRIST

ALSO SHE'S GIGASTACY BECAUSE SHE HAS VERY BIG ASS AND BOOBS LOL
They're black because they're nowhere near 30-40% white needed to make one 'qualify as mixed', which discards any possibility of a person calling them a Mulatta or White, so they qualify as black. I don't know where you live, but it doesn't matter whether they're mixed and whether they call themselves black if my first thought when I see her is that she's black. You've all got some weird genes that ended up in your DNA through wars and different socioeconomic situations in the past so don't act like any of the black women are actually 100% black especially in the west, just like fucking West Africans and East Africans have no genes in common yet many African people are a mix of both, so stop calling them 'Black'. We're talking US defintiions not actual ethnicites.

Same

Apparently ppl think she has a cock

They so anti black women

I dont know why they say that
I don't think she has a cock, I love black women and always felt some sort of attraction towards them, but this chick is borderline ugly.

I don't think she has a cock, I love black women and always felt some sort of attraction towards them, but this chick is borderline ugly.
Holy fuck no wonder you are incel,

• JFL
Reactions: Renai and SlavicGeneral
She is not ugly because her body is top tier lol

I hope you go to hell

• Woah
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Hahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deprived
So what ?

Dick sucking lips lol
come on man pls tell me this thread is a troll thread
you literally cant be serious :ROFLMAO:

i love white women (im pale med)
but sometimes im attracted to black girls too
but not the ugly whore you posted

this type is gooooood

Gdd

F17133fcba0dc817e8918cc0b7803b06

D59cad72d7cd719faffb10e316f17223

69b61e7c072604bc274740dba703aa41
(but this girl looks like a lil bit indian and thats maybe a problem :unsure:)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deprived

this type is gooooood

View attachment 1793629

View attachment 1793631

View attachment 1793632

View attachment 1793633 (but this girl looks like a lil bit indian and thats maybe a problem :unsure:)
Pfff,..... What à fucking colorist racist
I bet you are italian

The girl you posted aren't even 100% black, they are mixed with white lol

Are you clinically retarded ?

• JFL
Reactions: exeight
Wtf I'm scared boyo jfl, I recently followed this girl tbh, thought the same, she has a pretty fantastique body

She mogs almost every male she crosses with, me included, she's supposedly 6 foot 2 but idk

But I think she's "only niggas" tbh, saw one of her stories, it was a black fest, the only white thing you could see was the corneas of people

Wtf I'm scared boyo jfl, I recently followed this girl tbh, thought the same, she has a pretty fantastique body

She mogs almost every male she crosses with, me included, she's supposedly 6 foot 2 but idk

But I think she's "only niggas" tbh, saw one of her stories, it was a black fest, the only white thing you could see was the corneas of people
Cope she prefers white guys

I dont like to talk à lot on incel forum, if you have any problème give me your adress and we will see if you React like that in front of me, bitch
200 1

• WTF
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
@tyronelite @PrinceLuenLeoncur @MentalcelTyronelite

She’s thick but theres better black girls speaking in facial aesthetics

Last edited:

@KING REIDYZ, Black stacies right here.

this type is gooooood

View attachment 1793629

View attachment 1793631

View attachment 1793632

View attachment 1793633 (but this girl looks like a lil bit indian and thats maybe a problem :unsure:)
2nd one looks like a hotter version of an ex of mine 🥺 I miss her man yeah she gets mogged by this foid but she was stacylite level :feelscry::feelsrope:

Yeah final one looks curry, GL dark Indian girls often look like black ones and vice versa @Chadeep and @Chadethnic101 and @FailedNormieManlet noted this as well. It’s weird because saying this I know she’s a black foid just from looking at her but still stn about the face is curry

• +1
Reactions: exeight, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
You are a colorist, you hate FOB black women
She's above average but those women FOG!

If I were to play "Build-a-Bitch" as Bella Poarch likes to call it, That's the EXACT WAY I'd build them. Into one of those women. Probably with wider hips and lighter eyes but still. If I were to get a woman who looked like them, and wasn't a hoe, I'd be happy ASF.

207352206 2993346170910054 5900267903964298675 n

They would never want me though 😢

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and KING REIDYZ
2nd one looks like a hotter version of an ex of mine 🥺 I miss her man yeah she gets mogged by this foid but she was stacylite level :feelscry::feelsrope:

Yeah final one looks curry, GL dark Indian girls often look like black ones and vice versa @Chadeep and @Chadethnic101 and @FailedNormieManlet noted this as well. It’s weird because saying this I know she’s a black foid just from looking at her but still stn about the face is curry
really? fuck man, the second girl is really GL
i can understand why you miss her

Pfff,..... What à fucking colorist racist
I bet you are italian

The girl you posted aren't even 100% black, they are mixed with white lol

Are you clinically retarded ?
yes i am :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: it really doesnt matter
i know you trolling all the time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Give me your adress INSHALLAH 😹 😹 ✨ 😹

We will see if i m troll ING when you will die from a overdose of punches 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻😹💀

• JFL
really? fuck man, the second girl is really GL
i can understand why you miss her
I miss her man she was my soul mates we lived in eachother heads rent free even after breaking up for 2 year and having 0 contact. It was true teenage love brah I didn’t even realise it until 2020 that I liked her JFL :feelsrope:. I probably wouldn’t ever have known if it didn’t end up becoming incel the loneliness forced me to cling on to these memories and cherish them it made me realise she was perfect for me and I treated her badly :feelswhy:. I need a woman like that

• So Sad
I miss her man she was my soul mates we lived in eachother heads rent free even after breaking up for 2 year and having 0 contact. It was true teenage love brah I didn’t even realise it until 2020 that I liked her JFL :feelsrope:. I probably wouldn’t ever have known if it didn’t end up becoming incel the loneliness forced me to cling on to these memories and cherish them it made me realise she was perfect for me and I treated her badly :feelswhy:. I need a woman like that
We began life with HER in povertyyyyyyyyyyyy eeeeeh eh since childhood, same neighborhood., i was only 13 ☝🏻
I was in school with HER, its pure love.

I'm crying, my heart is broken yakhi, the love we had together....

If i think about that i will cry,if ask myself more i'll become a martyr of that love....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827