Rate this actors looks

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
I think this dude could fit the bill for a chad and slay on a good day. I posted this on IWH and those cucks said he wasn’t a chad. They mostly said he was an ogre or gorilla. What do you guys think. Can this guy be considered a chad? Take everything into consideration.
5C4C8B0C 857F 4FA0 BACC 7A0C4F287BC2
36A89AC8 97FC 4F8A 8D05 B36A84C24093

• +1
Reactions: Satan
Girls would hop on him just because of muscle mass
Brad Pitt physique is still superior

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Not Chad, but one of the most masculine faces I've ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Amexmaxx
Subhuman face but big frame tall and muscular so doesn’t matter

• +1
Good forward growth, nw0, strong brow and orbital support. How is that subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Great bones but you have to remember "Chad" is someone with above average to good bones (mainly jaw) and good facial features. This dude bone mogs every prettyboy on Tiktok by a large margin but his actual soft features are not good at all.

• +1
dye his hair blonde he could play a bj blascowiczt in a movie of wolfenstein the new order

I think this dude could fit the bill for a chad and slay on a good day. I posted this on IWH and those cucks said he wasn’t a chad. They mostly said he was an ogre or gorilla. What do you guys think. Can this guy be considered a chad? Take everything into consideration. View attachment 868939View attachment 868940
0 jb appeal looks like thanos tho

Ogre with great frame but no muscle mass.

They're right, he IS ugly.

He isn't muscular look at his arms, they are the size of spaghettis. His chest and neck are his only good muscle groups

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back