Rate this AI generated girl that looks like my oneitis

gookcelriceR

gookcelriceR

Iron
I've given the AI an accurate description of her facial features: "Create an image of a gorgeous girl with big almond shaped hazel eyes, full round lips, the girl has thin eyebrows, looks 15 years old, has brunette hair and a narrow nose and jaw that is v shaped, her hair is straight and she has a fringe hairstyle that almost covers her eyebrows" and she looks pretty much identical to my oneitis
Undefined 2
Undefined 3
Undefined 7

The second and first image are pretty accurate, be honest, does she fog?

• Love it
Reactions: chosen-one
I knew a girl like this who had cheese breath

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Bui and gookcelriceR
In my classroom, I get shipped with my oneitis (the girl from the post) what do you guys think? I've also heard they are trying to match-make us

It is a bit strange to me, because I never talk to her and then they call me 'her boyfriend'?

And she still had subhumans simping for her?
Well to be fair where i am subhumans dont really like white girls, more into light skinned ethnics

I'm not ugly bro.
The foid probably talked about you ngl i dont see why else they would be trying to ''matchmake'' you. Foids in my school do that dumbass shit all the time when gossipping about niggas

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
The foid probably talked about you ngl i dont see why else they would be trying to ''matchmake'' you. Foids in my school do that dumbass shit all the time when gossipping about niggas
Ah yes, that is very likely. I've catched her talking about me a few times, one time she said that she 'wanted my milk', and this girl has a boyfriend.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48871
I have more important things to do so I don't pursue the girl, but I must be honest, her behavior entertains me.